- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p27
Presents a chart depicting the visible supply of bonds of states in the U.S.
- Michigan's Van Buren Public Schools Selling $80M of Unlimited-Tax BABs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/12/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33113, p7
The article reports that Van Buren Public Schools in Michigan has sold $80 million of unlimited-tax Build America Bonds to fund various projects. Raymond James & Associates Inc. serves as the senior manager and Collins & Blaha PC as bond counsel. The structure of the general obligation deal...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32136, p34
The article provides information on various bonds of the United States. The bonds issued in Florida are: Miami-Dade aviation revenue bonds, Miami-Dade hospital revenue bonds, State lottery revenue bonds, Miami-Dade performing arts revenue bonds, State education capital outlay bonds, Palm Beach...
- Houston Sets $232M Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/31/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32498, p1
The article reports on the issuance of a $232 million deal of public improvement refunding bonds offered by the government officials in Houston, Texas. The deal is undertaken to fund the city's ongoing projects and debts when it annexed several utility districts and unincorporated areas....
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p10
Presents a chart depicting a list of competitive note offerings in the bond market in the U.S.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p11
Presents a list of negotiated sales of bonds in the bond market in the U.S.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Jan. 25, 2005. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p27
Presents a chart depicting the plain and insured general obligation yield curves by states in the U.S.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32188, p8
Presents a table listing competitive bond, competitive note, and negotiated bond offerings in the United States scheduled from August 3 to August 31, 2005. Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial adviser; Legal opinion; Maturing; Insurer; Ratings by Moody's Investors Service, Standard and...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32160, p35
This article presents a statistical representation of the bond market of various issuers of the Southeast United States, as of June 22, 2005. Some of the issuers are--Birmingham Jefferson, Palm Beach County and Georgia State Government Obligations.