Longer Treasuries' Rebound Tightens Bid Side, But Buyers Remain Wary
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p47
Reports on developments related to bonds and bond market in the U.S. as of September 1, 2004. Resignation of two members of the Illinois Gaming Board; Downgrade of bonds of Joliet Junior College; Possible fiscal emergency in Ohio.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p27
Reports on developments relevant to bonds and the bond market in the Midwest region of the U.S. as of September 8, 2004. Illinois; Michigan; Wisconsin.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p43
Presents several statistics relevant to the bond market in the U.S. in 2004. Securities prices; State and local government series rates; Municipal bond index.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p7
Presents a chart depicting the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005. Bond issuer; Type of bond issued; Financial adviser.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p10
Presents the chart depicting the negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005. Bond issuer; Value of the issued bond; Lead manager.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p31
Presents the chart depicting the visible bond supply by state in the U.S. as of March 14, 2005. Bond issuer; Number of bond issues; Value of the issued bonds.
- West Virginia Pushes Bach Workers' Compensation Sale Until Late Fall. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32206, p3
Reports that West Virginia has pushed back plans to shore up its workers compensation bond. Reason for the delay in the sale of the state's revenue bond; Purpose of the revenue bond sale; Details of the compensation bond transaction.
- Munis Soften as 'Queasy' Feeling Takes Over After Greenspan's Talk. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the U.S. on February 16, 2005. Cuts in offerings and pricing; Federal funds rate.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p34
Lists bonds sold in the Midwest United States. Issuers and purposes; Amounts; Underwriter choice.