TW's Britt on Change
- President's Award Winners. // Multichannel News;3/29/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p4A
Profiles Glenn Britt, chairman and CEO of Timer Warner and recipient of the 2004 Beacon Awards' President's Award. Contributions to the company and to the cable TV industry; Value he gave to public affairs; Role in the company's commitment to education.
- TW rewires cable suite. McLintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;1/17/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the executive restructuring at Time Warner Cable Inc. in the U.S. Announcement that president Thomas Baxter and vice chairman-chief operating officer (CFO) John Billock will take early retirement; Combination of their positions into the single title of president-CFO; Departure of...
- Time Warner Shuffles Exec Deck. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;8/12/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p42
Focuses on the shuffling of executives in a reorganization at the Time Warner Cable. Promotion of Mike LaJoie as executive vice president of advanced technology; Appointment of Kevin Leddy as vice president of platform development; Delegation of Chuck Ellis as executive vice president and chief...
- Time Warner Cable Deck Gets Shuffled Once Again. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/15/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p1
Reports the top management reorganization of Time Warner Cable Inc. in the United States. Replacement of Tom Rutledge by Tom Baxter as unit president of the company; Elevation of John Billock as vice chairman and chief operating officer; Reasons underlying the system reorganization.
- WHO'S WHO: TWC'S MANAGEMENT TEAM. // Multichannel News;9/29/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p30
The article lists members of the management team at cable company Time Warner Cable Inc., including Glenn Britt, Landel Hobbs, and Robert Marcus.
- Time Warner Cable Reorgs Executive Suite. // MediaWeek;10/15/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the reorganization of key executives at Time Warner Cable in October 2001. Glenn Britt; John Billock; Thomas Rutledge.
- MELINDA WITMER. Miller, Stuart // Multichannel News;7/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p15
The article offers information on the executive vice president of Time Warner Cable Inc., Melinda Witmer.
- Front. // Adweek;8/8/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 28, p7
The article considers the mass media industry. A diagram is presented on mass media industry executives. News briefs are presented including the loss of the account of the cell phone company Nokia by the advertising agency Wieden + Kennedy, a decline in periodical circulation in the first half...
- TIME WARNER CABLE TAPS SHERMAN AD SALES PREXY. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;6/22/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 15, p5
Reports on the appointment of Robert Sherman to become the president of advertising and sales departments of Time Warner Cable Inc.