- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;7/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p20
Presents several charts and graphs on the value of stocks of the U.S. cable television industry as of July 4, 2005. Increase in share price of ValueVision between June 27 and June 29, 2005; Multimedia Index as compared to Standard & Poor's 500 Index from May 10 to June 28, 2005; Changes in...
- FINANCIAL WRAP-UP. // Broadcasting & Cable;06/12/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 25, p12
Presents data on United States broadcasting and cable stocks, during the week of June 5-9, 2000. Winners and losers; Stock indexes.
- CLOSING PRICES. // Multichannel News;5/19/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p40
Presents statistical information related to changes in stock prices of companies related to cable television as of May 19, 2003. Percentage change in stock prices of Convergys Corp.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;3/2/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p25
Several charts are presented which provide data on the financial performance of various companies related to cable television industry in the U.S. in 2015 including one on stock price indexes, one on percentage gainers, and one on Standard & Poor's 500 index. It also discusses the financial...
- Multichannel News INDEX. // Multichannel News;8/8/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p24
Several charts are presented which provide data on the financial performance of various companies related to cable television industry in the U.S. in 2011 including one on stock price indexes, one on percentage gainers, and one on Standard & Poor's 500 index.
- Analyst Downgrade Piles Onto Stocks. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;06/12/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p36
Reports that Donaldson Luftkin & Jenrette Inc. cable analyst Karim Zia has lowered his outlook on the cable sector in the United States from `outperform' to `market performance.' Decline in the prices of cable stocks; Ratings for several cable providers; Zia's long-term outlook on the cable...
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;8/29/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 167, p3
A chart showing the stocks prices of companies in the cable television industry is presented.
- The bad drowns out cable's good. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;5/27/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p16
Focuses on the decline in the cable television stock prices in the U.S. Impetus to the decline; Possible factors that might increase stock prices; Impact of incremental digital prices on the competitive environment of the industry.
- CableFAX Week in Review. // CableFAX Daily;7/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 136, p5
Presents a chart that lists the stocks price performance of cable television companies including British Sky, DirecTV and Echostar.