Hey, Remote: Find 'Seinfeld'
- Time Warner Cable, Comcast Team With Mets for New Net. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;10/18/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p11
Reports on a partnership entered by owners of Major League Baseball's New York Mets with Time Warner Cable and Comcast in October 2004 for the creation of a regional sports network in the U.S. centered on the Mets. Effect of the fragmentation of sports programming across several networks in one...
- Mets, MSOs Team Up. Umstead, R. Thomas; Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;10/18/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p2
Reports on the partnership formed by Comcast Corp. with Time Warner Cable and Major League Baseball's New York Mets to launch a regional sports network (RSN) service in spring 2006. Equity stake of each partner; Information on the other RSN managed by Comcast Corp.; Plans for the proposed RSN...
- Keeping Fit: Comcast, Body by Jake Launch exercisetv. // CableFAX Daily;1/19/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the decision of Jake Steinfeild to partner with Comcast and Time Warner to launch an on demand exercise network in the U.S. in 2006. A background information on the content of the network is presented. The views of Steinfeld on the partnership are also provided in this paper.
- community. // Multichannel News;2/17/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p28
The article presents a letter to the editor discussing the barring of price concession on carriage fees, list of best articles read from February 7-14, 2014 discussing the merger of cable television service providers Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable, and a tweet from the author Nathan Bransford.
- Are Merger's Politics Local? HOMONOFF, HOWARD // Multichannel News;2/17/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p29
In this article, the article opines on the business partnership between the cable television service providers Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable Inc. after the regulatory approvals from the government. Topics discussed include approval of cable franchise from local franchise authorities in the...
- Marketing Co., Cablers Team On HDTV Site. Gil, Billy // Home Media Magazine;7/1/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p8
The article reports that Broadband National Inc., an online marketing firm, has partnered with Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Charter Communications in a Web venture to promote high definition televisions (HDTV). Discounts on HDTV will be offered through the Web site htdvspecialoffer.com, in...
- Cable, Sprint make a deal. // Underground Construction;Jan2006, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the partnership of cable companies Time Warner Cable Inc., Comcast Corp., Cox Communications Inc. and Advance/Newhouse Communications with Sprint-Nixel to offer cell phone service in the U.S. The venture will allow them to keep pace with the telephone companies SBC...
- Nielsen Sees Progress With VOD, DVRs. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;3/21/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p10
Focuses on the partnership of Nielsen Media Research with Time Warner Cable and Comcast Corp. to explore gathering television viewership data off set-tops and to track video-on-demand usage. Views of Nielsen CEO Susan Whiting on its partnership with the two companies; Effort of Nielsen to...
- Senators skeptical about cable firms' mega-merger. Hattem, Julian // Hill;4/10/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p12
The article reports that telecommunications firms Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable Inc. executives could not convince members of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee that the merger of the firms would result in improved service for their constituents.