University of Arizona Proposes $20M of COPs for Maintenance Costs
- Udall headquarters dedicated in Tucson. // Inside Tucson Business;2/3/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p17
Reports on the recognition of the Morris K. Udall Foundation and the legacy of its namesake at the dedication of its new headquarters in downtown Tucson, Arizona. Renovation of historic building; Attendance of Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano in the list of people honoring the foundation.
- Build schools without immense debts. // Inside Tucson Business;1/31/2005, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p4
The article presents information on Governor Janet Napolitano's proposed budget. When it comes to building new schools her budget has nearly $400 million less than what's proposed by the Republican-led Legislature. As for maintenance on the older buildings, it's shocking Governor Napolitano...
- Napolitano Taps 7 Colleges for Crisis Prep Program. MATHESON, KATHY // Community College Week;4/29/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p8
The article reports on the selection by U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano of colleges and universities that will participate in a national preparedness initiative intended to help campuses train for and recover from emergencies.
- Gvoernor Vetoes Plan For English-Learners. Zehr, Mary Ann // Education Week;9/14/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p29
The article reports that for the second budget year in a row, Governor Janet Napolitano has persuaded Arizona legislators to provide funding for voluntary full-day kindergarten so that the program, which enrolled 10,000 children in the 2004-05 school year, can expand. Overall, lawmakers...
- Growing Virginia Marti to add space. Mortland, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p2
Reports that Virginia Marti College of Art and Design, a private college in Lakewood, Ohio has begun a expansion plan that will double its size. Amount of money that the college will spend on the expansion project; Date on which the renovation work of its buildings will start; Number of jobs...
- COLORADO COLLEGE. // Bulletin of the Association of College Unions International;Jan2012, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p16
The article describes the renovation and construction of Colorado College's Worner Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado and includes information on project cost, funding source, architect, and facilities and area added and renovated.
- Building Projects for UMass System Move Forward. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;10/1/2012, p20
The article focuses on the 3.1 billion U.S. dollar plan for new and renovated buildings and upgrades at the University of Massachusetts system.
- A Brief Multiple-Choice TEST. Morrissey, Michael // Engineered Systems;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p80
Focuses on the repair and renovation of the facilities equipment of Tufts University in Massachusetts. Employment of prequalified contractors; Performance of facility condition assessment; Application of deferred maintenance program.
- EWU's Tawanka Commons to undergo facelift. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);9/26/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, pB1
Reports on the renovation and expansion project of the Eastern Washington University's Tawanka Commons building by the Western States Construction in Cheney, Washington. Completion schedule; Identification of the additional features; Physical description.