MSRB Begins the Process to Pick Five New Members
- Munis Unchanged as Buyers Look for Direction. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32503, p2
The article provides information on the market performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market in 2006. Traders perceive that despite the stability in the flow of offerings, future direction of the bonds is projected to decline. In particular, the perception is based from the decline in...
- Scheduled Deals in Puerto Rico, Florida Highlight $7 Billion Slate. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;11/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32748, p6
The article reports on the largest scheduled deals in Puerto Rico and Florida, amounting $1.5 billion of the $7 billion of new issues slated to be priced. The volume of deals is more than double the $3.4 billion that brought to market in the municipal primary market in the second week of...
- Muni Days Are Here Again. Lemov, Penelope // Governing;May2001, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p62
Focuses on the fiscal stability of investing in the U.S. municipal bond market. Factors that affect lower issuance costs; Benefits from electronic bidding; Types of collateral access to capital.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p17
Reports on the results of negotiated bonds sales in the United States. Lake Elsinore Unified School District; Colorado Springs City; Dove Valley Metropolitan District; Orange County Housing Finance Authority; Indiana Bond Bank; Derby City, Kansas; Massachusetts Development Finance Agency; East...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p19
Reports on the results of competitive bonds sales in the United States. Wheeling, Illinois; Litchfield Independent School District in Minnesota; Ramsey County, Minnesota; St. Peter City, Minnesota; Vaughn Municipal School District in New Mexico; Beaver Area School District in Pennsylvania;...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32145, p33
This article focuses on market statistics for various bonds. Municipal Bond Index, Average Dollar Price, Average Yield to Par Call, Average Yield to Maturity.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32160, p7
This article presents information on financial instruments offered by financial institutions in the U.S. during June 23 and July 12, 2005. Some of the financial instruments are-- general obligation yields, market indicators, municipal bond activities and municipal bond index. Some of the...
- Munis Show a Cautious Tone As Traders Await New-Issue Supply. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p2
Reports developments in the U.S. bond market. Estimated long-term bonds that will be sold; Short- and long-term bond investments; Outlook on supply rates.
- Munis Unchanged: Illinois pulls $1 Billion Sale. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p2
The article provides updates concerning the municipal bond market yield in the U.S. for 2007. On August 27, the market was largely unchanged, while Illinois pulled its planned sale of roughly $1 billion of 60-day general obligation certificates. According to analyst Matt Fabian, despite the...