Delaware Gov. Minner Calls for Reforms
- Delaware's Minner Proposes $2.74B Budget With $210 Million of GOs. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p38
Reports on the proposal of Delaware governor, Ruth Ann Minner, on a two-billion fiscal budget for the triple A rated which includes the issuance of the multi-million dollar in general obligation debt, mostly for education-related projects in Delaware, Ohio. New projects proposed by Minner from...
- Ruth Ann Minner. Pearson, John // Our States: Delaware;2016, p1
This article focuses on Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner, who was elected in 2000 after serving eight years as lieutenant governor. The biographical information details Minner's early life and childhood, as well as how his career path led him into politics. In her first term as governor, Minner...
- Minner, Hettrick Lead CSG in 2005. // State News (Council of State Governments);Jan2005, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p29
Announces the selection of Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner and Nevada Assembly member Lynn Hettrick as leaders of the U.S. Council of State Governments (CSG) in 2005. Views of Minner in her involvement with the council; Contributions of Hettrick to CSG.
- What's at Stake for States in the 109th Congress? Imas, Karen // State News (Council of State Governments);Mar2005, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on the efforts of Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner and Vermont Governor James Douglas to increase the visibility of state issues among federal officials in the U.S. Involvement in the Medicaid reform; Submission of a budget to the U.S. Congress that would make cuts to several...
- Delaware Governor Signs $2.39 Billion Budget for FY2003. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;6/27/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31417, p29
Reports the signing of the operating budget for the year 2003 by Delaware governor Ruth Ann Minner. Effectivity of the proposed budget; Implementation of the across-the-board budget cuts and a three-month hiring freeze; Details on the total amount of the operating funds.
- Delaware's Governor Announces More Cuts. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31495, p6
Reports on the announcement of additional cuts for the fiscal budget by Governor Ruth Ann Minner in Delaware.
- Delaware's Governor Signs Fiscal 2002 Capital Budget. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31173, p3
Reports that Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner has signed into law the state's 436.2 million capital budget for fiscal 2002. Issuance of 118.2 million of general obligation bonds; Amount of the overall budget and the bond authorization.
- Delaware Finds Unexpected $47.1M Of Revenue in Property Settlement. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/15/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31553, p6
Reports that Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner announced an unexpected 47.1 million dollar abandoned property settlement as of January 14, 2003. Details of the settlement; Utility of the settlement in compensating the state's budget deficit; Bond premium received by the state from a competitive...
- Delaware Governor Stresses Surplus Funds Should Be Dedicated to Bonds. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31621, p5
As Delaware increased its revenue estimates for the fiscal year and predicted less spending, Governor Ruth Ann Minner said in the third week of April 2003, that any additional revenue should go to 2004's bond bill to fund capital projects, rather than going into the general operating fund. The...