Defendant Take Stand In Philly
- Outlook Positive for New Year. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;12/20/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33833, p1
The article offers information on the status of the U.S. municipal bond market in the year 2013. It discusses several market factors which will be strong in the New Year including interest rates, credit quality and investor demand. According to director and credit analyst at Janney Montgomery...
- Altering Tactics in Muni Scare. Lepro, Sara // Bond Buyer;2/23/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33471, p1
The article reports on the speculations among experts in the U.S. bond market and banks about an emergence of a widespread default municipal bond holdings. According to Guy LeBas, chief fixed-income strategist at Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, most banks consider buy and forget, an attitude that...
- Munis Treading Water Ahead of Holiday. MCGEE, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;5/26/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33524, p2
The article presents views of various U.S. traders on country's bond market. A trader from San Francisco describes the bond market as illiquid. The company Municipal Market Data's (MMD's) index reveals that two year scale held at 0.44 percent on May 25, 2011, while 10 year note stayed at 2.65...
- Market Post: Tone Strong, Despite Short Week. Bonello, Maria; Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;7/1/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34135, p1
The article discusses the findings of Daily Fixed Income Strategy report by Janney Montgomery Scott LLC and facts provided by research firm Lipper FMI regarding the trends in U.S municipal markets as of July 2014 alongwith views of several traders. Topics discussed include strong demands for...
- Janney Montgomery Scott Moves to One Whitehall Street. Kraat, Betsy // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;4/15/2012, p4
The article announces the lease at the Rudin Family's One Whitehall Street in New York City by financial services firm Janney Montgomery Scott LLC.
- Brokerage expands in midtown. Agovino, Theresa // Crain's New York Business;7/12/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p12
The article reports that Janney Montgomery Scott LLC is expanding its presence at 575 Lexington Avenue in New York City, after it signed a seven-year lease for about 22,250 square feet in the tower owned by Silverstein Properties.
- Janney Expands Capital Markets Group. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/6/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the move of the U.S. financial services firm Janney Montgomery Scott to expand its capital markets group in 2012.
- Janney Expands Debt CM Team. // High Yield Report;10/12/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p14
The article announces the appointment of Megan Rutt as managing director of the debt capital markets team of Janney Montgomery Scott, effective October 2009.
- Chris Chung of Janney Montgomery Scott. // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p10
Reports that according to Chris Chung, senior vice president of investments at Janney Montgomery Scott Incorporated, retail demand for municipal bonds was strong in 1997 despite interest rates and general lack of supply. Percentage increase of Janney's sales volume; Comments from Chung;...