- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32159, p41
This article presents statistical representation of market statistics of the United States as of June 21, 2005. Some of the indicators are--market indicators; U.S. securities prices; visible supply declines; municipal market data general obligation yields; and new-issue balances.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32062, p33
This article presents information regarding the market index of bonds in the U.S. It provides daily and weekly chart giving details of bond sales and purchases. It also provides information regarding short-term tax-exempt yields and U.S. securities prices.
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Provides statistics on public finance in the U.S. as of November 14, 2005. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32032, p28
This article presents statistical information regarding recent developments in the U.S. bond and securities market. The U.S. securities prices, short-term tax-exempt yields, and market indicators are some of the major features of this information.
- Price Behavior of Corporate Equities Near Option Expiration Dates. Officer, Dennis T.; Trennepohl, Gary L. // Financial Management (1972);Summer81, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p75
This article examines price behavior of corporate equities near option expiration dates within the U.S. market. Concern by regulatory agencies about adverse effects of options on underlying stocks has slowed the listing of securities by organized option exchanges. Because the value of an option...
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 99 6/32 to yield 2.34, down 5/3230-year: 98 26/32 to yield 3.06, down 9/32 Municipal BondIndex 124 5/32, down 2/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 11/18) Total: $9.581 billion, up $339.9 millionCompetitive: $2.679 billion, down $184.1...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32253, p36
Presents charts depicting statistics on public securities in the U.S. as of November 4, 2005. Market indicators; Securities prices; Visible supply declines; State and local government series rates.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/9/2014, p6
A chart is presented that lists negotiated notes in the U.S. marker as of October 2014.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32146, p40
This article presents information related to the market statistics of the U.S. market. The statistical figures are related to market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, visible supply declines and municipal market obligation yields.