Treasury to Pay Down $2B With 4-Weeks
- FORM: Bill of Sale and Agreement. // Corporate Records Handbook;Jul2013, pF96
A form showing bill of sale and agreement is presented which appears in "The Corporate Records Handbook." The required information includes the names of the purchasers.
- Commercial paper. // Accountancy;Mar1990, Vol. 105 Issue 1159, p45
Reports on rules related to commercial paper in Great Britain. Changes and additions to commercial paper rules.
- Exchange Rate Mistakes. Witte, Robert D. // Contract Management;Jul2003, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p48
Focuses on the need to stipulate an economic price adjustment provision related to currency fluctuation in contracts. Windfall prompted by the increased costs of materials and equipment; Party that bears the risk of estimating errors in fixed-price contracts; Losses resulting from an error in...
- Negotiable Instruments in California. Lewinson, Joseph L. // California Law Review;Jul21, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p374
Discusses the changes observed upon law of California's adoption of the Negotiable Instruments Act in 1917. Historical background on the evolution of the forms of negotiable instruments; Purpose of the Negotiable Instruments Act; Provisions of the Act under which the contrary held by the...
- COMMERCIAL PAPER TWO-WEEK DISCOUNT RATES. // Asset Securitization Report;1/27/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p25
Presents statistics on discount rates for commercial papers as of January 22, 2003. AA Financial; AA nonfinancial; A2/p2 nonfinancial.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2015, p8
A chart is presented that depicts bonds' visible supply by U.S. state as of June 5, 2015.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p14
Presents a chart depicting results of negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S.
- Future Interests: Express and Implied Conditions of Survival. Halbach Jr., Edward C. // California Law Review;Aug61, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p431
Part II. Deals with the question of whether the holder of a future interest is required to survive until a date later than the effective date of the instrument. Details of implied conditions of survival; Survivorship problem in future interests; Discussion of the expressed condition of survival.
- The Adoption of the Negotiable Instruments Law in California. Harrison, Maurice E. // California Law Review;Nov17, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p23
Focuses on change in the law of negotiable instruments in California. Instruments that are negotiable; Form and interpretation of negotiable instruments; Liability of parties.