Treasury to Pay Down $1.837B With 2-Years
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32159, p41
This article presents statistical representation of market statistics of the United States as of June 21, 2005. Some of the indicators are--market indicators; U.S. securities prices; visible supply declines; municipal market data general obligation yields; and new-issue balances.
- Treasury Details Weekly T-Bill Auction. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32146, p2
This article presents information related to the Treasury Department of the U.S. that said that it will pay down $5,025 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $32 billion to refund $37,025 billion in maturing securities.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32146, p40
This article presents information related to the market statistics of the U.S. market. The statistical figures are related to market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, visible supply declines and municipal market obligation yields.
- Munis Finish Unchanged to Slightly Weaker. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;8/12/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32938, p2
The article reports that the New York's municipal market was unchanged to slightly weaker its securities. According to a trader, the market might be off a little bit just based on what Treasures are doing, but other than that, there is not a whole lot happening. Moreover, Municipal Securities...
- SEC Adopts Final Rules on Code of Ethics. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2003 Q1, p1
The article reports on the final rules adopted by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission relating to the Code of Ethics provisions of Section 406 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002. The requirements of the final rules are discussed. The rules' applications to domestic companies and foreign...
- Managers Hunt and Gather Value Across the Market. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/14/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33549, p3
The article reports on the move of the municipal portfolio managers to seek value in premium bonds and potentially refundable debt in the U.S. The managers reveal that they are increasing their risk tolerance and interest-rate outlooks to determine how and where they can find value in the second...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;2/13/2015, p2
A chart is presented that lists bond supplies by U.S. state as of February 13, 2015 including issuance, total trading amount, and trading charges.
- Dead Man's Curve. Hoenig, Jonathan // Trader Monthly;Apr/May2008, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p50
The article reports on the difficulty involve in trying to call two simultaneous directional moves of securities in the U.S. Two securities, two chances to be wrong. It adds that negotiating the curve gets particularly difficult in turbulent trading environments. Most traders understand just how...
- Mutual Fund and Hedge Fund Chiefs Clash over Regulation. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;6/23/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 120, p7
The new president of the Investment Company (ICI) Institute told a press luncheon in New York Monday that hedge funds should be subject to as much regulatory scrutiny as mutual funds have drawn in the wake of trading scandals, but the head of a hedge fund group calls this "a diversionary...