Weekly T-Bills Go At 2.320%, 2.610%
- Treasury to Offer $28B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F342, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $28 billion 91-day bills and $26 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.315%, 1.630%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p2
Presents information on the tender rates of the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills in the U.S. as of July 2004. Percentage of coupon equivalents; Statistics on the bid-to-cover ratio.
- Weekly T-bills Go At 0.885%, 0.995%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p2
Reports on the increase of tender rates for the treasury bills 90-day and 181-day discount bills in Washington D.C. Percentage of increase in rates; Price for the discount bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.170% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p2
Reports on the auction of $22 billion of four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury Department on July 20, 2004.
- Treasury to Offer $37B 91-Days, $30B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F353, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $37 billion 91-day bills and $30 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- The International Investment Position of the United States at Yearend 2004. Nguyen, Elena L. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2005, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p30
Explores the status of the U.S. in the international investments sector at yearend 2004. Impact of net foreign purchases of U.S. Treasury securities and corporate bonds on the net investment position of the U.S.; Value of U.S.-owned assets abroad; Increase in foreign-owned assets and government...
- Treasury to Sell $45B 4-Week Bills. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34434, p1
The Treasury Department said Monday it will sell $45 billion of four-week discount bills Tuesday.
- Munis Catch Bid on the Back of 2d Day of Treasury Gains. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Municipal Bond Market has caught a bid on the back of a second straight day of gains in Treasuries during the auction of U.S. Department of Treasury's three-year notes in the U.S. Highest bid for the auctioned three-year notes; Percentage of decrease in tax-exempt yields; Impact of...
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 4.458% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned its three-year notes at the highest yield in the U.S.