- Bozell revamps in Detroit to aid dealer media buys. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;10/9/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5627, p25
Reports that the Detroit office of Bozell Worldwide has created a new organization to streamline dealer media-buying operations for its two Chrysler division accounts. Combination of the agency's previously separate Chrysler-Plymouth and Jeep-Eagle media groups into a single entity; Changes in...
- No schmooze, no client? // Crain's Detroit Business;11/1/93, Vol. 9 Issue 44, p43
Reports on the merger of Bozell Worldwide Inc. and CME-KHBB Advertising Inc.'s office in Detroit, Michigan. Chrysler Corp.'s need for a car account; Continued employment of CME-KHBB employees.
- Bozell to open independent shop in Brazil. // Adweek Western Edition;9/27/93, Vol. 43 Issue 39, p16
Reports on Bozzel Inc.'s opening of an office in Brazil. Agreement with a Brazilian advertising agency; Clients of the agency.
- CAT Boots make tracks. Kim, Hank // Adweek Western Edition;Sep97, Vol. 47 Issue 35, p6
States that Bozell Worldwide will be launching in October 1997 the first United States advertisement campaign for the Caterpillar Footware Group. Information on Bozell becoming the lead agency on the $15 million global account in June; Introduction of CAT boot; Background information on Bozell.
- Bozell yells, `We got it!'. Gazdik, Tanya // Adweek Midwest Edition;12/01/97, Vol. 38 Issue 48, p8
Reports that Bozell Worldwide Inc. won the Best of Show award at the 23rd annual Detroit Caddy competition for seven consecutive years. Description of the winning advertisement developed for Chrysler Corp.'s Jeep.
- Bozell yells, `We got it.' Gazdik, Tanya // Adweek Western Edition;12/01/97, Vol. 47 Issue 48, p8
Highlights the achievements of Bozell Worldwide in Southfield, Michigan. History made by company; Reason for company's celebration.
- Bozell reassigns media duties for Jeep and Plymouth dealers. Halliday, Jean // Adweek Western Edition;10/2/95, Vol. 45 Issue 40, p49
Reports on the plans by Bozell Worldwide Inc. to change its media-buying plans for Chrysler-Plymouth and Jeep-Eagle dealers. Transfer of buying duties to dealer associations; Reasons for the decision; Comments from Bozell officials.
- Bozell launches international unit. // Adweek Western Edition;9/26/94, Vol. 44 Issue 39, p14
Reports that Bozell Worldwide has launched its International Operations unit.
- A new way to play online. Gazdik, Tanya // Adweek Midwest Edition;05/25/98, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p4
Focuses on the creation of the Web site WebSpots, by Bozell Worldwide. Information on WebSpots; How advertisers can use the site; Identity of clients using the site; Who created the site.