Juice for all dayparts
- Healthy Choices. Cook, Julie // Dairy Field;Aug2003, Vol. 186 Issue 8, p66
Focuses on the sales performance of refrigerated juices in the U.S. Comments from Jeff Damiano, director of marketing of Port Washington, New York-based Apple & Eve; Dedication on research and development for children consumers; Efforts to help campaign against obesity.
- Tough times spur greater marketing and flavor creativity. // Beverage Industry;Nov2002, Vol. 93 Issue 11, pN16
Reports on marketing efforts employed by the fruit juice industry to generate growth in sales. Estimation of juice sales for 2002; Introduction of several flavors; Nutritive value of the products; Focus on target consumer segments.
- New flavors, package sizes to spur juice sales. Freeman, Laurie // Discount Store News;5/5/97, Vol. 36 Issue 9, pF11
Reports on marketing strategies and sales profile of the juice industry in the United States. How retailers are urging juice producers to offering new products and promotion to increase sales of juices; Sales of bottled juices; Impact of the change in department layouts of several stores to...
- Not just juice. Strenk, T. H. // FoodService Director;6/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, pF14
This article offers ideas for marketing fruit beverages in the U.S. It suggests to use health benefits of fruit juices to attract consumers. It notes that nutrition experts concur that the most benefits accrue from freshly squeezed or extracted juices. It also advises manufacturers not to...
- All-natural juice products squeeze into the lead. HOWELL, DEBBIE // Discount Store News;3/22/99, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p73
Focuses on the sales of all-natural juice drinks in the United States. Comments from Gary Hemphill, vice president of the Beverage Marketing Corp.; Implications of the growth of Welch's JuiceMakers; Details on several retail trade and the all-natural juice drink products they offer.
- Nestle Aims to Broaden Reach Of Nectar Lines. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;03/15/99, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the branding strategy of Nestle for the juice products, Mistic and Nantucket Nectars. Reason for the move; Feature of the packaging; How the company will boost product awareness among non-Hispanic consumers.
- New campaign Ribena. // Marketing (00253650);5/21/2008, p2
The article reports on the launching of the television and radio advertising campaign of Ribena, a pure juice brand in Great Britain. The product campaigns launching is part of the company's Â£5 million pure juice investments. M$C Saatchi and MediaCom have played important role on the success...
- Spill-proof cup is small enough to sip. // Packaging Digest;Aug2008, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p6
Information about the FMI show held in Las Vegas, Nevada in May 2008 is presented. Tummy Tickler juice for toddlers are one primary highlight of the trade show. The juice for kids come in 4-oz bottles in eight-count packs which marketed and designed by IN ZONE Brands. Tummy Tickler juice...
- Speed Demon. Zellner, Mike // Latin Trade (English);Feb2000, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p37
Focuses on Mexican fruit juice maker Jugos del Valle's marketing strategies. Comments from Jugos Chief Executive Officer Roberto Albarran on the company's growth; Sales of the company; Growth rate.