- GERMANY: Adidas beats sustainable performance footwear target. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);4/19/2014, p15
The article presents information on the release of the 2013 Sustainability Progress Report from German sporting goods giant Adidas AG. The report highlights progress made by Adidas in several areas. Adidas reported that its target for incorporating sustainable components into its performance...
- Adidas, Porsche Unveil Luxe-Performance Line. Drier, Melissa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/12/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 6, p7
The article deals with the cobranded Porsche Design Sport collection. The 130-piece sport range of apparel, footwear and equipment for running, tennis, golf and driving will premiere in December 2006. The design is a collaboration of the Porsche Design Studio in Zell am See, Austria and sports...
- WOMEN'S. // TransWorld Snowboarding;Nov2013, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p048
The article evaluates several boots for women for snowboarding which includes Women's Samba from Adidas AG, Supreme from Burton Snowboards, and Aura from Vans.
- 180 launches debut Adidas drive. Newland, Francesca // Campaign (UK);02/12/99, Issue 6, p8
Describes the advertising campaign by Dutch agency 180 for British footwear firm Adidas AG. Introduction of a more human feel to Adidas' advertising; Names of sports stars involved in the campaign; Description of the commercials; Names of 180 officers.
- New sporting goods. Pargh, Andy // Design News;4/19/93, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p160
The article introduces the Tubular Technology by Adidas Co. on shoe development in the industry in the U.S. The Tubular Technology different from any other shoe on the market is that it compensates for imperfections in an individual's running style. It does this by featuring four different...
- U.S. Biz Boosts Adidas. TAY, MICHELLE // FN: Footwear News;11/8/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 41, p8
The article reports on the increased sales of sports apparel of Adidas AG in North America. It is said that as U.S. sales continue to bounce back, the Her-zogenaurach, Germany-based athletic giant is expecting a further rise in profits next year. Adidas chief executive officer (CEO) Herbert...
- Rockport to Launch Collection with adidas TORSION System Technology. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;1/29/2007, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p3
The article reports that the Rockport Company will launch a footwear collection featuring adidas TORSION System technology. The collection will set a new standard in the comfort lifestyle shoe category. It combines advanced technology for athletic footwear and modern style. It was first launched...
- COMPANY CV. // Marketing (00253650);9/23/1999, p62
Features Great Britain-based sports equipment manufacturer Adidas UK. Company history; Net sales in 1998; Operating income; Advertising agencies; Media buyer; Annual ad spend; Top marketer; UK headquarters.
- Adidas Maps Three-Tier Apparel Plan. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/12/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 70, p11
Reports on Adidas AG's growth strategy for its sports brand. Plan of the firm to streamline its organization; Improvement of the company's sourcing efforts; Upgrades of Adidas' electronic commerce site; Adidas' investments in sales and marketing for its secondary brands.