- Cool runnings. Browne, Maya // Heart & Soul;Dec97, Issue 24, p38
Introduces several sportswear applicable in any weather condition. Cost of the products.
- READY TO REBOUND. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;11/22/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p14
Presents information on apparel sales from sporting goods retailers and manufacturers in 2004. Results of a study conducted by SGMA International on consumer spending for sports apparel in 2003; Trends that motivate apparel sales; Increase in retail apparel sales in the U.S. and Canada.
- Princeton, Equinox join game. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/7/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 88, p10
Reports on the opening of new stores by Princeton Ski Shop and Equinox Sport in New York City's Manhattan district. Companies' focus on performance-oriented products from lesser-known labels; Best-selling items at each store; Comparison with product offerings and retail prices at Nike's...
- Salewa peilt nÃ¤chsten Rekord an. Platen, Renate // Textilwirtschaft;2/11/2010, Issue 6, p47
The article provides information about the Italian ski and mountaineering outfitter Salewa, its business planning and volume, and its labels Dynafit and Silvretta.
- ACTIVEWEAR: Keeping the Streak Going. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;2/23/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p96
Reports on the trends in men's and women's activewear market in the U.S. as of February 2004. Marketing strategies being adopted by the industry to sustain the recovery of the market in 2003; Sales of sports apparel in 2003; Remarks from Matt Mirchin of Russell Athletic on the performance of...
- DENIM AND CASUAL SPORTSWEAR: Cleaning Up. Cunningham, Thomas // DNR: Daily News Record;2/23/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p92
Reports on the trends in the men's sportswear market in the U.S. as of February 2004. List of fashion brands that gained in the market as of January 2004; Forecast for the market by 2005; Remarks from Karen Murray of Liz Claiborne on the trend.
- Sidelines. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/20/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 36, p10
Presents news on the sport clothes and sporting goods industry in the United States. Plans of specialty store chain Blades to open a store in Staten Island Mall; Features of the Action Sports Retailer Show; Inclusion of Magic Wear's president Richard Coleman in the motion picture `There's...
- Bodywear tones up. Lee, Georgia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/25/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 17, WWDSport p18
Reports on the participation of several bodywear manufacturers in the 1996 Super Show in Atlanta, Georgia. Introduction of performance-oriented products which integrate function and fashion; Display of various advanced fabrics; Description of products from several participating bodywear...
- ASR: Summer 2001 Will Be Hot. Bowers, Katherine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/25/2000, Vol. 183 Issue 58, p24
Highlights the 2000 Action Sports Retailer Trade Expo in San Diego, California. Range of retail prices of sportswear featured in the exhibition; Description of different sports clothing displayed during the event; Current fashion trends within the sportswear segment of the clothing industry.