Alliance Worldwide Enters performance Soccer Market With Kappa
- AC Siena hopes to capitalise on Kappa deal. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the sponsorship deal between Italian Serie A football club AC Siena and Italian sportswear brand Kappa. Under the contract, Kappa will have the exclusive rights of all sports and leisurewear bearing the football club's name. According to Kappa, the leisurewear collections...
- Marc Ecko Buys Avirex. DeCarlo, Lauren // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/13/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the acquisition of Avirex aviation-inspired leather outerwear brand by Marc Ecko Enterprises from Avirex Ltd. Marc Ecko launched the Avirex-branded men's sportswear collection in 2005 under a licensing agreement with the firm. Some of the terms of the acquisition include...
- Kellwood Gives Democracy New Meaning. Beckett, Whitney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/7/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 97, p8
This article reports that Kellwood Co. will launch Democracy, once a sportswear label, as a better dress line. Kellwood acquired Democracy in 2000, but discontinued the sportswear collection in 2005. The Democracy launch reflects Kellwood's goals of cultivating better and wholly owned brands. As...
- Joining Forces. // Lighting Design & Application;Jul2012, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p14
The article announces the acquisition of Virticus Corp. by LSI Industries Inc. and the licensing agreement between Cooper Lighting and Rambus Inc. for the use of the latter's patented lighting innovations.
- IN BRIEF. // Imaging & Machine Vision Europe;Apr/May2010, Issue 38, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the technological developments in Great Britain including the merger between Andor Technology and Image Acquisition Partner Program, the relocation of the British office of Edmund Optics and the licensing agreement signed by A&B Software to provide Open...
- 10 Issues that Medical Device Buyers Should Consider. Devgun, Derek; Snelson, Jamie; Weintraub, Daniel // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2014, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p38
The article offers tips for medical buyers on factors to consider before purchasing research, collaboration and intellectual property licensing agreements to avoid post-cloning issues.
- Proactive IP Assessment: Work Now to Ensure That All of Your Key Assets Are Protected. // Orange County Business Journal;4/8/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p27
Offers tips on hiring, licensing and development practices for a successful acquisition. Decline in funding and acquisition opportunities; Proposals for companies to conduct a due diligence audit of assets; Processes involved in a due diligence audit.
- Iconix Acquires Danskin and Rocawear. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Apr2007, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p13
The article reports on the acquisition of Danskin and Rocawear by Iconix Brand Group Inc. Rocawear co-founder Shawn Carter will be in charge of product development, marketing, and licensing. Carter comments on lifestyle marketing. Danskin is a women's fitness apparel specialist. Licensing...
- Iconix Said Buying Rampage. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/19/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 61, p4
This article reports on the plan of Iconix Brand Fashion Group to disclose its acquisition of Rampage, a contemporary sportswear label, on September 19, 2005. According to Iconix CEO Neil Cole, the acquisition makes it a nearly $1.5 billion operation. The purchase gives the company a strong...