Wallenfels to Lead Mountain Hardwear
- TOPHER GAYLORD. // SGB;Jan2013, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p80
An interview with Topher Gaylord, president of Mountain Hardwear and Montrail, is presented. Gaylord shares what drives him to get involved in the outdoor activity. He cites baseball, football, and basketball as his favorite sports during his childhood days. He notes that his first job was...
- tents. // Backpacker;May2003, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p74
Evaluates three tents from Mountain Hardwear, Big Agnes and Integral Designs.
- Soft Shells. Lewon, Dennis // Backpacker;Sep2003, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p74
Evaluates several jackets, including Synchro from Mountain Hardware and Patagonia Stretch Krushell.
- A monsoon-worthy tent. Morris, Michele // Backpacker;Apr95, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p118
Presents a Windlight 2 tent from Mountain Hardware. Imperviousness to various climatic conditions; Ease of installation; Durability and other tent features.
- What Color Is Your Raingear? // Backpacker;Mar2005, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p19
Presents information on how gear manufacturers such as Mountain Hardware Inc. selects a shade for sporting goods that will be released in spring.
- Sporty shorts. K.C. // Shape;Jul2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p101
Presents several products on sporty shorts. Durability of Mountain Hardwear Fusion Short; Versatility of Ex Officio Trek Short; Comfort of the Helly Hansen Women's Approach Short.
- Mountain Hardwear Jovian. // Backpacker;Sep2011, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p56
The article evaluates the jersey for hikers, Jovian, from Mountain Hardwear Inc.
- IN MY PACK. Dorn, Jonathan // Backpacker;Aug2009, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p9
The article evaluates the Mountain Hardwear's Quarks jacket from Mountain Hardware.
- Mountain Hardwear Women's Trekking Pant. Broudy, Berne // Backpacker;Sep2006, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p102
The article evaluates the Women's Trekking Pant from Mountain Hardwear.