Rocky Shoes & Boots Buys EJ Footwear
- Rocky Has Hands-Off Plans for EJ Purchase. Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;12/13/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 49, p4
Reports on the plans of Rocky Shoes & Boots for EJ Footwear business following its acquisition. Comments from Rocky Shoes president and CEO Mike Brooks on the plan of EJ Footwear CEO Jerry Cohn to leave the company; Benefits of the acquisition to both companies.
- EJ Footwear Boosts Rocky Performance. Newman, Eric // FN: Footwear News;8/1/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 31, p12
Reports on the second quarter profits posted by Rocky Shoes & Boots for the period ended June 30, 2005. Reason behind an increase in the profits according to chairman and CEO Mike Brooks; Comparison of the net income of the firm in 2004 and 2005; Ability of the firm to maintain its issued...
- HOT NUMBERS. // FN: Footwear News;3/6/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p6
The article offers news briefs on the financial performance of some footwear companies in the U.S. during the fourth quarter of 2005. Steve Madden reported strong earnings and gross margin improvements across all of its business segments during the quarter. Earnings of Kenneth Cole for the...
- Sole survivor. Case, John; Gibbons, Vera // Inc.;Jun94, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p50
Profiles Rocky Shoes and Boots Inc., Nelsonville, Ohio, which John Brooks bought from William Brooks Shoe Co. in 1975. Mike Brooks' hiking boot design; Hiring of Dave Fraedrich and Bob Hollenbaugh; Marketing occupational shoes (to police officers and letter carriers) under the Rocky brand;...
- Cunningham gets Grainger back in the mood to buy. Roxburgh, Helen // Estates Gazette;9/18/2010, Issue 1037, p64
The author comments on the condition of British residential property business Grainger following the appointment of Andrew Cunningham as its chief executive officer (CEO). She recognizes Cunningham for stabilizing the condition of the company. She notes that Grainger was able to pursue its...
- ROCK SOLID. Byron, Nancy // Smart Business Columbus;Mar2009, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p20
The article focuses on Mike Brooks, chief executive officer (CEO) at Rocky Brands Inc., who has built, rebuilt and nurtured interpersonal relationships to maintain its brand name in the market. He said that the company has been preparing for its initial public offering as a direct result of...
- Rocky Introduces Treestand Safety Vest. // Bowhunter;Oct/Nov2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p187
Reports on Ohio-based apparel maker makers Rocky Shoes and Boots' Carson Safety System (CSS) fleece vest has a tangle-free, built-in safety harness that you can wear alone or zipped into a Rocky' CSS jacket.
- Rocky Shoes & Boots. Robb, Bob // Bow Masters;Feb2003, p72
Presents information on high-quality hunting, hiking, work and duty footwear manufacturing company Rocky Shoes & Boots. Overview of establishment of the company; Plans of the company to unveil its Rocky Pro Hunter Clothing line; Features of the company's super hunting boots.
- Rocky Shoes' Moca plant keeps company going. Martinez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;7/11/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p1
Reports on Rocky Shoes & Boots Inc.'s posting of a first quarter loss for 2002. Decline of the company's key products; Company's optimism for the year despite the loss.