Meat index off 2.34%
- 3rd-Quarter Prices Stay Ahead of 2004's. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p32
This article reports the decline in prices of food in the FoodService Director Market Basket Index in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2005. The meat category dropped 2.52% from last quarter, reflecting a decrease in all sectors. The seafood index moved up 1.92% while the frozen food index...
- OVER LAST YEAR: Wholesale index up 2.22% thru Feb. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p72
Looks at the performance of the year-to-date `FoodService Director' Market Basket Index as of March 15, 2001. All-food price index statistics in 2000 and year-to-date; Indices for meat, poultry, seafood and frozen food.
- Farm Product Price Index. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;5/9/2003, p4
Reports on farm product price index in Canada as of May 5, 2003.
- Canadian Economic Observer: Chart 6.6 - Farm product price index. // Canadian Economic Observer;Jan2012, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p34
A chart is presented which provides information on the farm product price index in Canada as of January 12, 2012.
- Effects of Monetary Policy and Overshooting in Agricultural Prices in Iran. Dadrasmoghaddam, Amir; Zamaninejad, Seyed Ali // World Applied Programming;Aug2013, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p341
In the present study the effects of macroeconomic variables on agricultural relative prices in different time horizons were studied. Because of monthly time series data (agricultural price index, price index of service sector, industry price index, price index and exchange rates) during the...
- Chicken, Beef and Cheese Prices Expected to Fall. // Food Management;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p64
Reports changes in the prices of food commodities in the United States. Absence of changes in the prices for tomatoes and lettuce; Downward turn of the prices for chicken breast, ground beef and cheddar cheese; Predicted price of salmon supplies after September 2000.
- Demand Elasticities for Different Food Items in Bangladesh. Huq, A. S. M. Anwarul; Arshad, F. M. // Journal of Applied Sciences;2010, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p2369
No abstract available.
- July Price Statistics. Bryan, Michael F.; Meyer, Brent // Economic Trends (07482922);Sep2007, p4
The article reports that the Consumer Price Index (CPI) showed signs of moderation in July 2007 increasing only 1.4 percent after rising 4.9 percent over the past six months in the U.S. It stated that many energy-component prices fell in July, as the aggregated energy index decreased 11.5...
- MEAT, SEAFOOD UP, PRODUCE DOWN: Wholesale prices decrease 1.99%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p104
Reports on the 1.99 percent decline in wholesale food prices in April 2000. Year-to-date wholesale price index for meat and seafood; Price decreases for commodities, produce, canned and frozen foods; Percent increase in turkey production for year 2000.