- Prices sharply higher after floods. // Finance Week;04/28/2000, p26
Reports on sharp increase in the prices of fruits and vegetables in South Africa during the month of February 2000 after floods seriously damaged land in Northern Province and North West. Extent of flood damage suffered by commercial farmers; Possibility that high prices for vegetables could...
- Fresh Vegetable Harvest Expected to Drop 1%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;11/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p36
The article presents a forecast on harvest and prices of farm produce in the U.S. for the fall of 2006. Prices for fresh fruits and vegetables are expected to increase by 14.44% in November. Area for harvest of bell peppers decreased to 15% compared to 2005. Harvest area for broccoli is expected...
- Fluctuating produce prices bring mixed results in Q1. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;6/25/2015, p1
The article focuses on the report "FreshFacts on Retail" released by the trade association United Fresh in partnership with Nielson Pershables Group on retail prices of fruits for first quarter of 2015. Topics discussed include fluctuation in produce prices, decline in fruits and vegetables...
- Edibles Data. // Horticulture Week;11/25/2011, p34
Several charts are presented that offer information about produce prices for November 2011, including wholesale prices for fruits and vegetables, supermarket retail prices of fruits and vegetables and year-on-year supermarket prices of tomatoes.
- wholesale prices: fruit & vegetables. // Grocer;1/5/2013, p15
The article reports on the impact of bad weather on prices of fruit and vegetables in 2012.
- wholesale prices: fruit & veg prices on downward trend. // Grocer;8/23/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8169, p17
The article reports that the prices of vegetables and fruits in many major growing regions remain on a firm downward trend because of seasonality and favorable conditions in Great Britain as of August 2014.
- Market basket. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p128
Presents statistics of Food Service Director fresh fruit and vegetable price index in 1996 and in 1997 in the United States.
- wholesale prices: potato prices fall as market normalises. // Grocer;3/8/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8144, p19
The article argues on the falling wholesale prices of fruits and vegetables which include potato, bananas, and tomatoes in Great Britain as of March 8, 2014.
- WHOLESALE PRICES W/E 14 FEBRUARY. // Horticulture Week;2/21/2014, p34
Several tables are presented which show the wholesale prices for farm produce in Great Britain on February 14, 2014 such as vegetables and fruits.