What's new with Food Pyramids
- The great pyramid? Liebman, Bonnie; Schardt, David // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Dec94, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p8
Presents the `Traditional Healthy Mediterranean Diet Pyramid' put out by the Oldways Preservation & Exchange Trust. Comments of the authors on the diet pyramid content; Information about Oldways Preservation & Exchange Trust.
- Organization is a vision of support, education and empowerment. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;5/21/2001, Issue 322775, p7
Focuses on the Exceptional Parents Unlimited, an organization empowering children and families in Fresno, California. Mission of the organization; Historical Background; Description of outreach and satellite programs for education.
- Foundations grow to $300 million. // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/31/98, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p47A
Reports on the growth of the assets of the Central Indiana Community Foundation for the first half of 1998.
- Study blasts HMO pay. Milligan, Amanda // Business Insurance;09/21/98, Vol. 32 Issue 38, p3
Reports that according to Families USA Foundation of Washington, executive compensation should be decreased for those health management organizations which argue the need to increase prices to cover soaring costs. Average amount earned by top executives of companies which own or operate health...
- Regeneration and community. // Adults Learning;May95, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p256
Reports on the Community Development Foundation's (CDF) publication of guidelines called `Regeneration and the Community' to improve the community participation aspects of Single Regeneration Budget Challenge Fund schemes in Great Britain. Emphasis on roles played by local communities.
- Editorial. Fleming, Jennie // Groupwork;2013, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue including diversity of groupwork, teamwork in education and learning counseling skills.
- Community Calendar. // Malakoff News (TX);7/25/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 30, p2A
A calendar of activities for community groups in Texas in 2008 is presented including the Malakoff Youth Football Association's fundraiser, the 4th Sunday Pot Luck Lunch on July 27, and a job fair to be sponsored by Workforce Solutions East Texas and the Library at Cedar Creek Lake on July 27.
- No doubt. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Jun2000, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p20
Details a print advertising campaign for the Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault. Content of the commercial; Information on the commercial production staff.
- ASGW seeks award nominations. // Counseling Today;Oct2011, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p56
The article offers information on the nominations being sought by the Association for Specialists in Group Work's (ASGW's) Awards Committee for the Group Work Practice Award with the purpose of recognizing an outstanding practitioner in group work.