RA pushes B&I growth
- Restaurant Associates: Ready for prime time. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p66
Focuses on the emergence of Restaurant Associates Corp. as one of the leading foodservice companies in New York. Maintenance of the company's market share; Growth of the revenues from the operating divisions; Pursuit of strategic acquisitions to generate additional profits.
- American breakfasts, Italian style. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p20
Focuses on the breakfast business of Restaurant Associates in two of its restaurants at the MetLife Building in New York City. Concept of take-out breakfasts; Full service breakfasts for executive meetings offered by Naples 45; Coffee and pastries of Cucina & Co.
- Restaurant Assoc. targets top golf. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p17
Reports on the Restaurant Associates' catering services at the U.S. Open in June, 1999 in Pinehurst, North Carolina, PGA in August 1999 in Illinois and at the Ryder Cup in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- RA revives Brasserie, plots major expansion. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p4
Cites the expansion plans of United States-based diversified foodservice firm Restaurant Associates. Scheduled reopening of Brasserie in January 2000; Addition of high-profile venues; Expansion of the company's public restaurants; Financial performance in 1999.
- Cafe is right on Time. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;1/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p20
Features the Park CafÃ© under Restaurant Associates Managed Services located in the South Tower of the Time Warner Center at Columbus Circle in New York. Operating hours of the cafÃ© Features of the cafÃ©; Food stations in the cafÃ©.
- The 'Jul' in the Crown. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p36
The article features Julie Sajda, food service director at the Hearst Tower of the New York City-based Restaurant Associates. Sajda was hired by Restaurant Associates as cafÃ© manager at its Bertlesmann account in Manhattan. She progressed steadily from one new challenge to the next within the...
- 'A GREAT VALUE': Summer sales for RA's NYC cafes are 'in the bag'. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p5
Reports the addition of bag lunches to the menu of Restaurant Associates-operated cafeterias in New York City. Average number of bag lunches sold by the cafeterias per day in June 2003; Advantage of the program to customers; Lunch varieties offered.
- Easy Rider. // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p20
The article features Charles LaMonica, senior vice president, corporate and educational dining of Restaurant Associates. LaMonica has what one might call a healthy obsession with cycling. His bicycle has taken him all over the country, while taking his mind far from the cares of the workaday...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p24
Deals with food service developments in the United States as of February 19, 2001. Opening of Pennsylvania-based Bloomsburg University's renovated dining hall; Increase in Washington Hospital foodservice workers' salaries and benefits; Introduction of themed menus by Restaurant Associates at...