Making a commuter plan profitable
- Briefs. // Communications News;Dec96, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p16
Reports that the California State University has a new satellite-based distance learning network. Number of campuses using the network; Providers of the satellite network.
- Cypress College signs pact with Cal State at LA. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/14/93, Vol. 189 Issue 7, p4
Reports on the signing of an articulation agreement between Cypress College's Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Department and California State University at Los Angeles (CSULA). Accreditation of units earned in Cypress College by the CSULA; Contact information.
- Ashish Vaidya Named Provost at Cal State-Los Angeles. // India -- West;8/27/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 40, pA20
The article announces that Ashish Vaidya, dean of the faculty at California State University,Channel Islands, has been appointed as provost and vice president for academic affairs at California State University, Los Angeles.
- CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY REDEVELOPS MENTAL HOSPITAL. Rosenbaum, David B. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/29/2002, Vol. 248 Issue 16, p16
Discusses the plans of the California State University to redevelop a former mental hospital in Los Angeles, California. Estimated budget for the redevelopment project; Plans of the institution to solicit bids for a library construction; Rancher donated a big amount for the library.
- Cal State U. freezes construction to ponder `virtual library.' L.K. // American Libraries;Sep93, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p692
Announces California State University has placed a freeze on new construction and expansion of libraries on all 20 campuses while the Commission on Learning Resources and Instructional Technology looks at what the library of the future will look like. Confusion over the moratorium; Alarm in...
- Enhancing telecommunication in teacher education. Slovacek, Simeon P.; Doyle-Nichols, Adelaide R. // Journal of Research on Computing in Education;Winter91, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p254
Presents the results of a study on the use of an electronic bulletin board service at the School of Education at California State University in Los Angeles, California, by students and faculty. Features of the service; Enhancement activities by the bulletin board service; Percentage of use over...
- James Rosser Stepping Down as President of California State University-Los Angeles Filed in Breaking News on September 21, 2012. // Journal of Blacks in Higher Education (BruCon Publishing Co.);9/27/2012, p6
The article announces the retirement of James M. Rosser as president of California State University--Los Angeles, to take effect on June 30, 2013.
- Condom Use During Sexual Assault Is the Subject of a New University Study. // Women in Academia Report;04/30/2013, p8
The article reports a study by researchers at Arizona State University and California State University at Los Angeles, California analyzing the use of condom during incidents of sexual assault, which showed that between 11 and 15 percent of offenders used a condom during the sexual assault.
- ADA compliance sought at Cal State L.A. G.F. // American Libraries;Jun/Jul97, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p29
Reports on efforts to make the library at California State University in Los Angeles, California accessible to blind and low-vision students as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. The filing of a student complaint on the issue; Compliance as relatively easy since the library was...