- Customer satisfaction. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p38
Opinion. Focuses on the importance of customer satisfaction in the food service. Reference to a study called the `Branding America'; Factors which affect the results of customer satisfaction achieved; How the customers rate the food which they are served; Impact of the service received on the...
- Key to repeat customers: Know their wants; meet their needs. Stys, Brian // Nation's Restaurant News;5/19/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p185
Comments on the customer knowledge as a key to business success. Resiliency of the food service sector in times of economic crisis; Preservation of a family-oriented business; Escape from the rigors of everyday living.
- Customer satisfaction: HMR/Takeout. Allen // Nation's Restaurant News;09/13/99, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p96
Describes how the home-meal-replacement (HMR) sector of the United States foodservice industry tries to satisfy customers' demand for main-meal convenience. Delivery of fresh food; Labor allocation and training of staff; Issue of packaging and pricing; Access to food; Competition among...
- Customer satisfaction: Value. Papiernik // Nation's Restaurant News;09/13/99, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p112
Details the United States foodservice industry's efforts to satisfy consumers' increasing value expectations. Consistency and speed of service; Value for particular occasion; Expectations generally based on individual taste; Attempt to personalize service.
- Contract corner. O'Dell, Chuck // Nation's Restaurant News;4/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p23
Reports on the customer satisfaction in the foodservice industry in the United States.
- AND BUILD F/S TRAFFIC: Services beyond food expand the
fsd's role. // FoodService Director;1/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the efforts of food service operators in Cincinnati, Ohio and Chicago, Illinois to meet customer satisfaction. Services made by the operators in meeting customers' needs; Information on the dock3, an independent service provider of Cincinnati Children's Hospital and BP America;...
- Marketcapsule: What customers expect from f/s. // FoodService Director;08/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p6
Presents a brief summary of an industry study which states that majority of foodservice operators give importance to nutrition in their customer satisfaction ratings. Percentage of respondents that rank special menu items in customer satisfaction.
- Customer satisfaction: Taste. Thorn // Nation's Restaurant News;09/13/99, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p90
Highlights the strategies being developed by United States restaurant operators to satisfy customers' changing and sophisticated taste. Exotic ingredients and innovative preparations; Test program for specials and new items; Killer base menu; Menu changes; Culinary advisory council of chefs.
- Is customer happiness your priority? DeLuca, Michael // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun96, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p26
Editorial. Narrates author's experience with food service employees' who neglects customer satisfaction. Customer service from a sandwich kiosk in a New York airport terminal; Suggestion for food service employee manuals to include customer satisfaction on employees' responsibilities; Author's...