Century rethinks performance
- Century's satisfaction focus. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p28
Reports on Century Management Systems Inc.'s introduction of a room service program for healthcare facilities in the United States. Expected food-cost savings from implementing the program; Plan to do away with serving breakfast, lunch and dinner at standard times.
- Wood Co. expands hospital, senior-living client with Century acquisition. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/20/99, Vol. 33 Issue 51, p26
Focuses on the acquisition of Century Management Inc.'s food service management operations by Wood Co. Value of the purchase; Background of Century's status in the food service business.
- Century Management creates consulting affiliate. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/20/97, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p26
Reports on foodservice contractor Century Management System's creation of a management training and consulting affiliate called Century Management Resources. Executives behind the consulting affiliate; Services offered.
- Denver group tackles Miami market with Touch of South Beach. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;07/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p6
Reports on the amount to be spent by Century Management to purchase and remake the South Beach Brasserie in South Miami Beach, Florida as a luxury theme-dining and lounge complex. Debut of the Touch of South Beach on summer 2000; Food fare to be served; Expected customer volume; Restaurant...
- Century brings team-based management to health care. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/8/96, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p19
Reports that Maryview Medical Center, Portsmouth, Virginia, is outsourcing its support services to Century Management Systems. Comments from Bob Madigan, president of Century Management; Start of the team-based management; Benefits of the services.
- Century Management to offer e-learning solutions. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr2001, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p30
Informs that Ireland-based Century Management has launched a portfolio of e-learning solutions to augment its consultancy and management development services.
- Century makes Arizona moves. E.A.R. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/18/95, Vol. 125 Issue 51, p69
Reports on Century Management Inc.'s acquisition of three radio stations formerly owned by Resource Media Inc. and G.G. International. Takeover of Arizona-based KEDJ-FM, KHOT(FM) and KGME(AM); Other stations already owned by Century Management.
- Wood acquires $30M contractor. // Food Management;Jan2000, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p18
Reports on Wood Co.'s acquisition of Century Management Systems. Terms of agreement.
- Broker links up to property manager. ANUTA, JOE // Crain's New York Business;8/4/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 31/32, p0022
The article reports that residential brokerage Urban Compass is forming a business partnership with building management company, Century Management, to streamline sales and leasing at over 80 condominiums, co-operatives, and rental properties with 10,000 apartments.