Anton Airfood sets openings
- Anton Airfood awarded contract at Raleigh-Durham, N.C. airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p19
Reports on airport foodservice company Anton Airfood Inc.'s receipt of a foodservice contract for two terminals at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina. Anton Airfood's agreement to take over 18 spaces between terminals A and C at the airport; Other airports where Anton...
- AAI ADDS TWO NEW CONCEPTS AT JFK. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the addition of two concept restaurants of Anton Airfood Inc. (AAI) at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Total contract value between AAI and the JFK International Airport; Features of the restaurants; Location of the restaurants.
- IN NEW JFK OPERATIONS: Anton's taste of New York. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p36
Announces the opening of restaurants operated by Anton Airfood at the John F. Kennedy Airport in New York City. Background of Anton Airfood; Features of the restaurant concepts that were opened.
- Anton cooks deal at MacArthur. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/16/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 17, p1A
Reports on Anton Airfood's food-service contract at Islip MacArthur Airport in Long Island, New York. Floor area of eateries located in the terminal; Other food outlets in the terminal; Other airport terminals in the U.S. where Anto operates concessions.
- Anton Airfood opens 3 new concepts at Cincinnati airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/19/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p21
Focuses on the opening of the foodservice concepts developed by Anton Airfood Inc. for the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. Locations of the food outlets in the Comair Terminal; Examples of the menus.
- Out-of-flight foodservice just keeps getting better. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/29/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p22
The restaurant chain Anton Airfood Inc. recently completed the second phase of a renovation of foodservice facilities at Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport in Cincinnati, Ohio by bringing in two local brands and one national name to go with seven outlets already in place in...
- ANTON OPENS DOORS IN NRA EFFORT. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the move of Anton Airfood Inc. to help the program of the National Restaurant Association to show students the career opportunities in the food service industry. Activities provided by Anton for students.
- Anton Airfoods to open nine eateries in Norfolk Airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/07/98, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p16
Reports on Anton Airfoods Inc.'s plan to open nine restaurants at Norfolk International Airport in Norfolk, Virginia. Plan to offer a mix of regional and national branded concepts as well as three original concepts that reflect the cultural heritage of the Virginia/Tidewater region; Other...
- Anton Signs On. // FoodService Director;7/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the affiliation of Anton Airfood with purchasing solutions firm Avendra to provide food and beverage procurement and related services as of July 2004. Sales revenue of Anton in 2003; Number of restaurants operated by Anton at various airports in the U.S.; Reason of Anton for joining...