New contract scoreboard
- In systemwide profit-push: Marriott targets fries, beverages. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
Reports on attempts by Marriott Management Services' (MMS) to target markets which carry the most popular and profitable items in the business, by introducing a new French fry program and fountain beverage program across all four business lines. Why Marriott's focus in on retail restaurants;...
- Marriott streamlines 1997 promotions to accent food. // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p34
Focuses on the introduction of a company-wide advertising promotions program by Marriott Management Services (MMS). Features of the promotion introduced; Description of the promotion efforts, as voiced by MMS program development manager, Tammy Dunkley; Origin of the promotions.
- Signature Signatures. // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p44
No abstract available.
- FSD follow-up report: Marriott's `farm to customer' strategy. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p18
Reports on Marriott Management Services' Senior Vice President of Marketing and Product Development Anthony Wilson's `farm to customer' merchandising strategy for the company's food service stations. Areas of concentration; Planned integration of purchasing, supply lines, preparation and...
- At Amgen Inc., in Calif.: Deciphering the demographics of take-home in foodservice. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p68
Reports on Amgen Inc.'s introduction of an updated version of its home meal replacement program. Marriott Management Services' operation of three employee cafeterias for the company in Thousand Oaks, California; Total sales at the three locations in 1996; Menu setup under the Dinner Market...
- Participation hits 65 %, sales up 10%: Texaco `brings the food closer,' adds a c-store. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p78
Reports that the introduction of Marriott Management Services' Crossroads Cuisine program at Texaco's world headquarters' employee cafeteria, in White Plains, New York, is attributed to the increase in sales. Total revenue at the facility; Description of the renovations at Texaco's cafeteria;...
- Marriott introduces healthcare to Crossroads. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p48
Cites the launch of Marriott Management Services' Crossroad Cuisines foodservice program at Nebraska Health System, a facility formed by the merger of the University Hospital of the University of Nebraska Medical Center and Bishop Clarkson Hospital in Omaha. Revamp of food offerings debuted in...
- 1997: Revenues jump 11%; volume tops $16.2 bil. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p77
Reports on the financial performance of American foodservice contractors in 1997. Growth of contracting revenues and total accounts; Impact of the surge of acquisitions and mergers; Dominance of Marriott Management Services, ARAMARK, and Compass USA; Implications of Sodexho USA-Marriott alliance.
- Mutual of Omaha creates dual themes. // FoodService Director;4/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p5
Presents information on the implementation of Crossroads Cuisines in the corporate cafeterias at Mutual of Omaha Insurance, by contractor Marriott Management Services. Comments from Marriott general manager Joellen Zuk; Information on the main cafeteria; Additional variety in the food service...