Group honors nutrition awareness
- Grecian Delight garners supplier awards. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/31/95, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p36
Reports that food service supplier Grecian Delight received supplier awards from Country Hospitality Corp. and Miami Subs.
- Miami Subs delights Supplier of Year choice. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/7/95, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p154
Presents a photograph of executives of Grecian Delight Foods Inc. receiving the 1995 Supplier of the Year from Miami Subs at its franchise convention held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- 4-H Winners. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);11/5/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p4
A photograph of the winners of the 4H food and nutrition county contest in Bushland, Texas is presented namely Hannah Hommel, Cire Jaurequi, and Krista Reynolds.
- Rainer Gross Prize: Recent Innovation in Nutrition and Health in Developing Societies. // Food & Nutrition Bulletin;Jun2010, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p272
The article offers information on first biennial "Rainer Gross Prize: Recent Innovation in Nutrition and Health in Developing Societies," which include a 2500 dollar award from the Hildegard Grunow Foundation.
- DASH Diet earns top spot. // Women's Nutrition Connection;Mar2015, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p8
The article announces that the Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension has been selected as the best overall diet by a panel of experts who ranked different eating plans for the magazine "U.S. News & World Report."
- Sections honor awardees at 2005 Annual Meeting. // Nation's Health;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p35
The article presents information on members of the American Public Health Association who were honored at its 2005 Annual Meeting. They were honored for their work in improving the public health fields in the U.S. The awardees are from various public health fields including epidemiology,...
- WMMB Chooses 'Spooktacular' Chocolate Milk Display Contest Winner. // Dairy Foods;Jan2007, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p26
The article announces that Terry Sell, store manager of Joseph's Super Valu in Ishpeming, Michigan and Paul Linsmeyer, sales representative of Morning Glory Dairy have received the "Chocolate Milk. Great Nutrition in Disguise" grand prize from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board (WMMB).
- 2008 GNC Vendor Awards. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Nov2009, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p46
The article announces awards given during the 2008 General Nutrition Centers Inc. (GNC) Vendor Awards in the U.S. including the Rising Star award to Applied Delivery Systems (ADS), the Star Performer award to Labrada Nutrition and the Best Product Innovation award to FullBar.
- Best new product award for Devenish. // Irish Farmers Monthly;1/1/2015, p8
The article announces that the Progut Rumen hydrolised yeast patented nutrition product made by Devenish Nutrition won the top nutrition award and second overall in the competition AgriScot New Products and the company winning the Best New Pig Product Award during the 2014 Pig and Poultry Fair.