Disney launches 'spacey' foodcourt
- RA takes a ride on the wild side, explores theme park venues. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;05/10/99, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p26
Discusses Restaurant Associates' deal with Anaheim, California-based Disneyland to build a version of the company's Naples restaurant in the theme park's California Experience section. Similarity with other Naples units in terms of look and menu; Process of convincing Disney to buy into a...
- At Disneyland: B'Fast Business Doubles. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the breakfast business at the Plaza Inn Restaurant at Disneyland, California since the introduction of the all-you-care-to-eat breakfast buffet. Breakfast options in the park; Cost of the breakfast buffet; Menus.
- Tomorrowland. // Popular Mechanics;Mar98, Vol. 175 Issue 3, p17
Announces the plan for a major renovation of Disney's Tomorrowland in Anaheim, California. Redesign features; Astro Orbitor, as Tomorrowland's attraction.
- Disney price change. // Travel Daily;10/12/2015, p7
The article reports on the implementation of a new pricing structure for Disneyland in Anaheim with three classes of admission to guests.
- Mary Niven. Jennings, Lisa // Nation's Restaurant News;7/18/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 29, p26
Presents an interview with Mary Niven, vice president of food and beverage at the Disney Island Resort in Anaheim, California, regarding the foodservice operations within the resort. Difference between the foodservice operation at Disney from the ones Niven has run at the University of...
- San Diego Offers a Theme Park All Its Own. Stewart, Lorin // San Diego Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p19
Focuses on the plans of the city tourism industry to create a theme park in San Diego, California. Features of the amusement park; Comparison of the tourism-owned theme park with the Disneyland theme park; Impact of tourism on the economy.
- Disney Dazzles With the World of Color--It's All About the Experience. Brewer, Barbara L. // Association Meetings;Feb2011, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p12
A review is offered for the Disneyland's California Adventure theme park located in Anaheim, California.
- ask Catriona. Rowntree, Catriona // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/16/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 24, p79
The article provides an answer to a question of how to deal with the costs and queues in going to Disneyland, California.
- Coming attractions. Tefft, Roger // Orange County Business Journal;03/16/98, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on four tourism projects in Orange County, California. Information about the repaired and renovated Anaheim Stadium; Features of Disneyland's Tomorrowland; Significance of the opening of the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific; Description of the Super Scream roller coaster at the Knott's...