CPC creates a national menu with regl. specials
- OUTSOURCING: College Park building stake in foodservice. Brooker, Laura // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p78
Focuses on the foodservice operations of College Park Communities, an operator of student residence halls and apartments in the United States. Overview of its foodservice operations at Naismath Hall at the University of Kansas in Lawrence; Comments from Rhonda Johannesen, vice president of...
- UM-Flint to Start Dining Program. // Food Management;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p20
The article reports on the initiation of an on-campus dining program to complement new student housing by the University of Michigan in Flint, Michigan. An initiative that will require students living in the new residence hall to purchase a $1,300 a semester meal plan was approved by the...
- Raising the bar at Georgia Tech. Michaelides, Stephen; Lawn, John // Food Management;Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p34
Focuses on the housing and foodservice at Georgia Tech University in Atlanta, Georgia. Reasons for hiring Marcia Rafig as interim director of housing; Information on Rafig; Strategy in Georgia Tech; Similarities and differences between foodservice and lodging industry missions.
- GVSU projects under way. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/18/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 20, Special section p13
The article reports on the ground breaking ceremony held on April 15, 2009 for two new projects at Grand Valley State University in Michigan. The Living Center to be built in Allendale, will feature three, three-story buildings and will offer 608 beds in apartment-style units. On the other hand,...
- Getting Busy. Pond, James // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p24
Comments on changes in campus foodservice in the U.S., as of May 2005. Use of branding in attracting customers; Impact of changes in campus housing on foodservice needs; Effect of technology on the habits of students.
- Perception of International Students on Multiculturalism in Malaysian Universities. Pandian, Ambigapathy; Baboo, Shanthi Balraj; Mahfoodh, Omer Hassan Ali // Labyrinth: An International Refereed Journal of Postmodern Studi;Apr2013, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p194
The purpose of this study was to explore the perceptions of international students of the impact of multiculturalism at institutions of Malaysian higher education. Data were collected through employing questionnaires and focus-group interviews. The respondents in this study were all...
- S&P Drops Moldy Florida College Housing Project to D. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/18/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33749, p7
The article presents information on the downgrading of the student housing revenue bonds by Standards & Poor's in the U.S.
- Comparative Building Costs. // Buildings;Aug2013, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p64
The article reviews and compares the architectural design of two student campus housing in Ohio.
- Capital digs. // Estates Gazette;8/27/2011, Issue 1134, p8
The article reports on the increase in demand for student housing, according to the Red Book update of EGi London, England as of August 27, 2011.