3-of-4 say: Customers still fight price hikes
- Corporate Social Responsibility: An Analysis on Consumer Perception. Boccia, Flavio; Sarno, Virginia // Journal of Agricultural Science & Technology A;2012, Vol. 2 Issue 9A, p1119
The purpose of this paper is to consider and analyze the profile of modern consumer (careful to consequences of its purchasing decisions in terms of social, ethical and environmental aspects), in order to identify the role of corporate social responsibility (CSR) for consumer through a study on...
- Eating Out is a Global Pastime. // Prepared Foods;Nov98, Vol. 167 Issue 11, p35
Reports on the survey of Euromonitor International about the attitude of people towards the foodservice market. Kinds of restaurants that are preferred by people eating out; Leading place in Europe for eating out.
- Pricing Inflation Forecast: See 3% hike on menus. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p24
Presents statistics on food service menu prices in the United States in 1999. Menu prices for 1999; Reason for the projected modest increase in the cost of food-away-from-home in 2000.
- Is your business truly sustainable? Stagg, James // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/1/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4647, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on carbon footprinting of food, another on spiralling food costs faced by professional kitchens in the Great Britain, and the low-energy luxury offered by the hotel Coworth Park in Windsor, England.
- Help for those dealing with rising food costs. LEWIS, MARK // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/29/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4675, p5
In this article, the author reflects upon the problems being faced by food service suppliers in Great Britain the due to increasing food prices and bureaucracy.
- MPs' canteen subsidy off. JOSHUA, ANITA // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);1/1/2016, p6
The article reports on the increasing food prices in the canteens in Indian Parliament House subsidy at Parliament from January 1, 2016 and mentions that the canteens will run on a noprofit- no-loss basis, with the periodic price hikes the principle entails and Legislators will have to pay more.
- It Beats 'Rapid Unkempt'. // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/9/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 15, p30
Presents survey results on the rise in the volume of United States consumers preferring fast-casual restaurant service. Efforts of chain restaurants to establish express outlets; Amount of waiting time customers prefer.
- FoodCapsule: How soup rates today. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p7
Presents the results of a survey concerning the popularity of soup among customers and foodservice operators.
- Shoppers cynical over latest pricing initiatives. Hegarty, Ronan // Grocer;10/29/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8028, p4
The article reports on the results of a poll of at least 2,000 shoppers in Great Britain concerning the pricing initiatives of supermarkets. It says that the retailers have a long way to go to convince consumers about their efforts to keep food prices down. According to the results of the...