West Coast colleges form buying collective
- ACCOUNTING FOR REBATES AND ADDITIONAL COSTS DURING ASSET CONSTRUCTION. // Accountancy;Jul2010, Vol. 146 Issue 1403, p76
The article presents an answer to a question on how to account for rebates and extra costs during asset construction.
- Extending purchasing options. Shaw, Richard // American School & University;Dec96, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p42
Presents purchasing options that schools can choose from to save time and money. Includes petty cash accounts; Open purchase order; Procurement cards.
- UPDATE. // Education Week;11/29/1989, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p3
The article reports that the Wyoming Valley School in Wisconsin which was designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright has been sold worth more than 300,000 dollars for an auction by the River Valley School District.
- What To Do With Your $300 Tax Rebate. // DRIP Investor;Jul2001, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p1
Reports on tax rebate portfolio of several corporations in the United States. Prices of oil in Exxon Mobil; Stocks of Pfizer; Direct-purchase plan of Popular.
- Are deductions eating up your profits? Caplan, Ronald T. // Business Credit;Feb97, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p12
Focuses on customer deductions, and the huge losses which companies could incur, depending on how they handle the flow, verification and approval of deductions. Necessity of getting proper documentation for a deduction; Dealing with unauthorized deductions; Factors which could give rise to...
- Managing volume rebates. Hardy, Kenneth G. // Business Quarterly;Autumn92, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p71
Focuses on volume rebates. Volume discounts probably used by early traders; Difficulty of managing volume rebates; Volume rebates hard to stop; Recommendations from a managing director on the management of volume rebate programs.
- Rebating standards needed in California. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/11/94, Vol. 98 Issue 15, p14
Editorial. Argues for California's need for regulatory guidelines for rebating. Legality of rebating by life agents in California; Dangers of rebating; Position on rebating held by the California Association of Life Underwriters; Racial discrimination as a possible reality in an unregulated...
- Forget coupons, get your Groupon. // Motor Age;Sep2010, Vol. 129 Issue 9, p40
The article discusses the discount program in the U.S. called Groupon.
- Rebate cards that are worth the high price. Sinanoglu, Elif; Hube, Karen // Money;Dec1995, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p45
Presents information on more rebate-card programs being introduced in the first 10 months of 1995 by retailers such as Egghead Software, Toys R Us and Waldenbooks. How rebate cards work; Love of flying; Checking out your credit union. INSETS: Six rebate cards that stand out.;The best savings...