Does winning guarantee you success?
- Voyage of discovery. // Cabinet Maker;1/7/2005, Issue 5420, p21
The article showcases furniture products from Portuguese companies, which are on display at the Furniture Show. Portugal is proffering a selection of exhibitors at The Furniture Show this year. Companies are offering a range of wood furniture comprising modern and traditional styles in cherry,...
- To market: designer profile: sarah krauser. // Hospitality Design;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p44
This article focuses on the 180-piece furniture by designer Sarah Krauser. After graduating from the University of Georgia with a fine arts degree, Krauser worked for a few Atlanta-based hospitality firms Including A Group and Marcia Davis & Associates. With such large projects as the New York...
- The U.S. household furniture industry: Status and opportunities. Buehlmann, Urs; Schuler, Al // Forest Products Journal;Sep2009, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p20
Over the past two decades, large sections of the domestic residential upholstered and nonupholstered furniture industry have relocated manufacturing operations to offshore countries with lower production costs. As a consequence, the U.S. market share of imported, nonupholstered wood household...
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p27
Reports developments in the furniture industry in England as of January 2004. Feature of Indus Valley bags at he Furniture Show; Awardees at the Furniture Awards gala dinner; Host of the television program "With a Little Help from My Friend."
- Show idyll. // Cabinet Maker;11/18/2005, Issue 5465, p25
Provides information about the upcoming Furniture Show and Furnishing Accessories in Great Britain on January 2006. Highlights of the show; Theme of the event; Activities included in the event.
- Belgian fayre. Stones, John // Design Week;10/19/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p36
The article provides information on the Interieur 06 held on October 13 to 22, 2006 in Kortrijk, Belgium. This furniture fair features a Swiss Guest of Honor who designs objects which are made for real people, such as the striped cups for littala. The exhibition will promote creativity in...
- 2007 diary. // Cabinet Maker;11/3/2006, Issue 5512, p28
The article presents a calendar of events for furniture exhibitions in Great Britain for January to June 2007. The exhibition entitled "The Interiors Event: The Furniture Show, Collection, Outdoor Collection, Furnishing Accessories, Soft, the Lighting Show, Lighting Collection" to be conducted...
- PLUSH announces trade show change. // Kids Today;Mar/Apr2014, p14
The article offers information on the trade show of Posh Little Urbanites Show (PLUSH) which will be held together with the Las Vegas Summer Market on July 27 to 31, 2014 at the International Market Centers in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Danes deign to be sleek, functional. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;5/30/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p1
The article focuses on the Copenhagen International Furniture Fair 2005 that was held in Denmark. The main focus of the event was as usual, was on innovation in design and function. What was different about the show was a new management team this year, with a mission to revitalize the annual...