Heavyweight predictions for an improved industry?
- Natuzzi adds Calif., N.Y. galleries. // Furniture/Today;6/7/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p40
Reports on Natuzzi Americas' opening of galleries in stores in California and New York. Features of Jon's Home Furnishings' gallery carrying various Natuzzi models; Natuzzi products at Viking International Furniture.
- Natuzzi store team blazing Texas trail. Cunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;10/11/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p216
Reports on the opening of a retail store by furniture manufacturer Natuzzi Americas in Dallas, Texas. Description of the store arrangement; Display in the store; Plan of the store to launch an advertising campaign for the promotion of the store.
- Badcock converts 4 more stores. // Furniture/Today;6/7/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p40
Reports on W.S. Badcock's conversion of several of its furniture stores into Badcock Home Furniture & more concept.
- A Novel Eyedia. Brown, Katie // Louisville Magazine;Dec2004, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p12
This article focuses on a retail store in Louisville, Kentucky. Martha Neal Cooke combined her business and retail knowledge with partner Diane P. Stege's interior design experience to create Eyedia, Design It Again, an unconventional store that is opening the possibilites of what furniture...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;5/14/2004, Issue 5388, p5
Reports on developments related to the furniture retail industry in Great Britain, as of May 14, 2004.
- Top of the range. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;7/29/2005, Issue 5449, p20
Features several kitchen retailers in Tunbridge Wells, England. Range of services offered at Morris & Murray Designs; Inclusion of contemporary approach in kitchen design at Smallbone; Citation of the most popular kitchen theme in the area.
- Store Openings. // Furniture/Today;6/27/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p52
The article presents information on the opening of several new furniture stores in the U.S. Upholstery maker England has opened three dedicated Custom Furniture Direct stores, in Maryland, Ohio and Texas, bringing the total owned by Larry Hendricks and his associates at Custom Direct LLC to...
- December ends on a high. // Cabinet Maker;1/13/2006, Issue 5471, p3
The article reports on the financial performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain in December 2005. The British Retail Consortium revealed that overall retail sales increased by 2.6 percent. The increase was attributed to bricks and mortar furniture retailers. Beds and sofas were...
- November 2005 trading. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;1/6/2006, Issue 5470, p26
The article reports on the financial performance of retailers in the furniture industry for the month of November 2005 in Great Britain. Compared with October, some 34 percent of retailers reported a decline in the value of sales, 9 percent had static sales and 57 percent reported an increase sales.