- New owner for William Bartlett. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p4
Reports on the sale of William Barlett, a cabinet manufacturer in England. Details of the deal; Reason for the sale of the company.
- News opinion. // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p4
Reports on bed manufacturer Kozee Sleep's investment of five million British pounds in a factory in West Yorkshire, England.
- William Bartlett goes for an image revamp. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p5
Reports on cabinet firm William Bartlett's decision to change its name, logo and product range.
- Bartlett waits no longer. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p29
Informs that High Wycombe, England cabinet company William Bartlett has finally had a visit from the town mayor after waiting for 137 years.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;06/01/2001, Issue 5240, p3
Reports developments in the furnishing industry as of June 2001. Option of Top Drawer exhibitors for online promotion; Launch of a product care leaflet by William Bartlett; Increase in lighting sales of John Lewis department store chain.
- Duresta and William Bartlett up for sale. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2005, Issue 5418, p3
Focuses on the business operations of Duresta Upholstery and William Bartllet in Great Britain. Changes in the companies' business activities; Problems encountered by the furniture manufacturers; Marketing strategies of companies.
- Tianjin set for design revolution. // Cabinet Maker;2/25/2005, Issue 5427, p6
The article reports that furniture companies will be able to target an audience of 10 million Chinese consumers hungry for Western designs later this year. The Tianjin Furniture and Decoration show has been launched to encourage overseas companies to begin selling to the Chinese market. Tianjin...
- Samples, yes. But why this massive flood? Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;11/19/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p23
The article presents the author's perspective related to buying and selling of upholstered products. She argues that green fabrics has a pretty good placement during the October market, thus, consumers will be beating a path to neighborhood furniture stores to get their green upholstery. It was...
- Reed buys 100% Design. // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p2
Reports that 100% Design, a British interior design exhibition firm, has been sold to Reed Exhibitions.