Slow but sure sales
- IS IT TIME TO SHELVE THE BIG DISCOUNTS? McKeever, Karl // Cabinet Maker;1/13/2012, Issue 5770, p64
The article discusses the aspects to consider by furniture retailers for 2012 and their better plans to boost their lagging sales. It mentions that retailers should continue to invest in the experience of customer, to keep shoppers fully involved and visit their stores. Moreover, it notes that...
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p31
Reports on updates in the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Best of market. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p36
Features a wide range of furniture designed by several furniture-making companies in the U.S.
- Corrections. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p70
Corrections to articles in the August and September 2007 issues are presented including the furniture on the cover of the August issue and "What Do You Really Want to Do with Your Life?"
- Retail Therapy. // India Today;10/21/2013, p51
The article offers information on the several facts about the markets of Delhi, India which includes Funk alleys, Hauz Khas Village, Gourmet grab INA Market and Antique corner Furniture Market, Amar Colony. It discusses several facts which includes period mirrors, wooden laundry racks, antique...
- DreamHome opens in Chicago. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p96
Reports that DreamHome, the Design House has opened at the Merchandise Mart Design Center in the U.S. Features of the nine-room DreamHome; Objective of the Merchandise Mart Design Center's showrooms; List of the designers who work for the DreamHome.
- Home office, entertainment feeding the urge to merge. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;11/28/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p32
The article focuses on the trend towards merger of home office and entertainment in the U.S. furniture market. This is evidenced by the latest products featured at the October 2005 market in High Point, North Carolina. An example at the market was Jesper 1000, a traditionally-styled line of...
- Asian Luxe. Klein, Jake // Variety;6/7/2004 VLife Supplement, Vol. 395 Issue 4, p28
Reports on the strong demand for the Asian-inspired furnishings created by Hong Kong, China designers Clarence Chiang Jr. and Hannah Lee. Construction of a shop in Los Angeles, California to comply with the demand; Description of the furnishing collections of Chiang and Lee.
- Autumn show takes to the road. // Cabinet Maker;8/1/2008, Issue 5599, p34
The article reports on the bi-annual roadshows that is being planned by the British Interior Textile Association (BITA) to nine towns across England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales in September 2008. The show will exhibit interior furnishing products from top suppliers in Great Britain. Several...