2004 Paperback Nonfiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS/ Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;2/24/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p4
Provides the New York Times bestseller scorecard of literary agents, as of February 2003. Tina Bennett; Joan Foley; David Black; Henry Dunow; Andrew Blauner; Jennifer Rudolph Walsh.
- 2004 Paperback Nonfiction New York Times Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p7
Presents a chart depicting the 2004 Paperback Nonfiction "New York Times" Top Literary Agents according to number of book titles in the U.S. as of September 19, 2004. David Black of Black Inc.; Chris Schelling of Ralph M. Vicinanza Ltd.; Tina Bennett of Janklow & Nesbit Associates company.
- THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;4/7/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p4
Lists bestselling literary agents in the non-fiction paperback category. Tina Bennett; Joan Foley; David Black; Henry Dunow.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;4/29/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p3
Presents the top agents of adult bestsellers in the U.S. as of April 28, 2002. Amy Berkower; Morton Janklow; Lynn Nesbit; Mel Berger; Tina Bennett.
- 2001: TOP 20 AGENTS FOR PAPERBACK FICTION. // Book Publishing Report;1/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p4
Presents a list of top literary agents for paperback fiction in the U.S. for the year 2001. Amy Berkower; Robert Gottlieb; Morton Janklow; Aaron Priest; Aaron Priest; Andrea Cirillo; Robin Rue.
- 2001: TOP 20 AGENTS FOR HARDCOVER FICTION. // Book Publishing Report;1/7/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p6
Presents a list of top literary agents for hardcover fiction in the U.S. for the year 2001. Esther Newberg; Morton Janklow; Robert Gottlieb; Amy Berkower; Aaron Priest; Richard Pine; Anne Sibbald.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;8/25/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p8
Presents a chart depicting the performance of book agents as ranked by the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard. Books written by Tina Bennett; Number of books written by Kristine Dahl; Number of weeks for Joan Foley to be in the top of the market.
- The author and the literary agent. Hornfischer, Jim // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Oct97, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p13
Discusses aspects to be expected once a literary agent expresses interest in representing an author for getting commercially published. Expectation of genuine enthusiasm for the book; Right to understand fully the contents of agreement with the agency; Knowing where the work is sent; Awareness...
- Short takes. Baker, John F. // Publishers Weekly;3/15/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 11, p16
Presents news items on agents, authors and publishers in the United States for the week of March 15, 1999. Includes the selling of Anne Moore's book `Land of the Young' by Jean Naggar to Dutton through Audrey LaFehr and Carolyn Nichols; Little Brown's winning of the bid to Bruce Knecht's book...