Political Titles Led New York Times HC Nonf iction List In 2004
- lj best sellers. // Library Journal;2/1/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 2, p132
Presents a list of the most popular fiction and nonfiction books in libraries and bookstores as of February 1, 2005. "Trace," by Patricia Cornwell; "White Hot," by Sandra Brown; "My Life," by Bill Clinton; "The South Beach Diet," by Arthur Agatston; Others.
- Bill of rights and wrongs. Reed, Christopher // Bulletin with Newsweek;6/22/2004, Vol. 122 Issue 6426, p12
Memoirs of U.S. Presidents are not known as entertaining reads, so former U.S. President Bill Clinton has quite a challenge when his autobiographical tome, "My Life," is finally published on June 22, 2004, almost a year late. Former U.S. President Herbert Hoover's effort included statistics on...
- behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;6/28/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 26, p14
Presents news briefs on bestselling books in the U.S. as of June 28, 2004. Records posted by the book "My Life," by Bill Clinton; Duration of David Bach's "The Automatic Millionaire" on the bestseller chart of "Publishers Weekly" (PW); Information on the new fiction books that landed in the top...
- BEST SELLERS ABROAD RUSSIA. Tayler, Jeffrey // Atlantic;Nov2005, Vol. 296 Issue 4, p166
The article presents a list of the top ten best selling books in Russia in 2005. Featured titles include "I Take My Words Back," by Viktor Suvorov, "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man," by John Perkins, "The Blue Day Book," by Bradley Trevor Grieve, "My Life," by Bill Clinton, and "Catherine the...
- lj best sellers. // Library Journal;2/15/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p176
Presents a list of the most borrowed fiction and nonfiction best sellers in U.S. libraries. "London Bridges" by James Patterson; "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown; "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents America (the Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction" by Jon Stewart and others; "My...
- ESSENCE best sellers. Boler, Raquel // Essence (Time Inc.);Oct2004, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p150
Presents lists of several best-sellers in the U.S. as of October 2004. "Skyscraper," by Zane; "Dutch," by Teri Woods; "My Life," by Bill Clinton.
- behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;5/17/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 20, p16
Provides information on several best sellers in the U.S. "My Life," by Bill Clinton; "The Narrows," by Michael Connelly; "Memorial Day," by Vince Flynn.
- THE CHARTS. // Entertainment Weekly;11/03/2006, Issue 905, p83
This article presents a list of the best-selling U.S. books for the week of November 3, 2006.
- Amazon.ca/Books in Canada Bestsellers Lists. // Books in Canada;Apr2005, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p10
Lists the top 50 bestselling books in Canada from March 1 through April 5, 2005.