Pennsylvania Issuers Bringing $480 Million to Market
- Puerto Rico's Packed Slate. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p1
Reports on the plan of the Government Development Bank of Puerto Rico to bring billion dollar worth of debt to the tax-exempt and local capital markets. Citations on the qualifications mandated by the bank to find a new president; Finance of the bank on Municipal Finance Agency; Issuance of...
- Report: Kansas Should Drop Opposition to Issuing GO Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p4
The article reports on the need for Kansas to drop its reluctance to issue voter-approved general obligation bonds. The state also needs to adopt a set of policies to guide state debt issuance and management. The recommendation is made by the Kansas Public Financing Center at Wichita State...
- Univ. of Washington Turns to Variable Rate for First Time in Years. Kellemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p31
Reports on the plan of the University of Washington to sell variable-rate bonds. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- New ASU Campus Is Focus of Phoenix's $850M GO Plan. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p4
Reports on the development of Arizona State University's planned campus in downtown Phoenix as the main focus of the city's general obligation bond authorization package expected to go before voters in March 2006. Outline made for the City Council the city's proposal for dividing up the proposed...
- Stanford to Sell $150 Million of Tax-Exempt Commercial Paper. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;3/25/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31600, p32
Stanford University will become California's first private institution of higher education to sell tax-exempt commercial paper revenue notes after a 150 million dollar negotiated deal on March 25, 2003. Once the conduit issuer, the California Educational Facilities Authority of Higher Education...
- Dorm Deals Get Nod. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the approval of bond issue for New York University and University of Rochester by the board of the New York State Dormitory Authority. Terms of the offering; Lead managers for the deals.
- Nashville's Vanderbilt University Wrapping Up $75M Taxable CP Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p7
Reports on the sale of commercial paper by the Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Flexibility in funding the future needs of the university; Stability of the endowment and bond ratings of the school; Limitation of debt capacity.
- Florida's NSU Selling $98M for University Center Project. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/29/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32349, p36
The article reports that the Nova Southern University in Florida has sold educational facilities revenue bonds through the Broward County Educational Facilities Authority. Proceeds of this bond are to be used for the completion of the University Center. It will also be used to finance the...
- NEW JERSEY: Rutgers to Tap $200M of CP. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32579, p9
The article reports that Rutgers University in New Jersey will enter into a $200 million commercial paper program with Wachovia Bank NA. The funds will refund outstanding Series 1997A revenue bonds and possibly other debt. Rutgers board of trustees approved the program for up to $500 million and...