University of Pennsylvania Health System Selling $361M
- Logging on too late to cyber-reality? Winston, Paul D. // Business Insurance;06/07/99, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p45
Expresses concern on the proliferation of Internet-related businesses. Weekly launching of initial public offering by Internet-related firms; Reactions from online brokerage ventures on Merrill Lynch & Co.'s announcement to enter the discount online-trading business.
- Bonduelle Deal Incites Buyside Food Fight. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;05/01/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p1
Deals with the reception received by Bonduelle's initial public offering agented by Merrill Lynch. Structure of the offering; Bonduelle's business operations.
- Interactive Intelligence IPO delayed to mid-August. Pugh, Lori // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/02/99, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the delay of Indianapolis, Indiana-based Interactive Intelligence Inc.'s initial public offering. Amendment of the company's preliminary prospectus; Merrill Lynch Co. Inc. as underwriter for the company; Crowding of regulatory calendar as reason for the delay.
- Merrill Lynch gets cut out of tech IPO boom. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;04/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the volume of initial public offerings (IPO) by high technology firms in the United States underwritten by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. for the first quarter of 2000. Total worth of the transactions; Merrill's share of the high technology IPO market as surveyed by Thomson Financial...
- Banks Are Still Booming. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Traders Magazine;May2002, Vol. 15 Issue 197, p48
Reports on the initial public offerings (IPO) of investment banks in the first quarter of 2002. Amount of Merrill Lynch's IPO; Comparison of IPO during the 4th quarter of 2001; Information on IPO deals signed in 2002.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;10/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 209, p2
The article reports on the terms set by Liberty Corner, New Jersey-based Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc. for its initial public offering of about 11.7 million common shares. The company has priced each share between $25 and $27. Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch have been chosen as co-lead...
- BofA swipes Merrill deal, climbs tables. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/01/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 18, p5
Reports on Banc of America Securities' purchase of the total offering of Novellus Systems Inc. in April 2000. Undercutting of the deal from Merrill Lynch and Co.; Amount added by Banc of America to its equity league tables; Banc of America's balance sheet which allows it to make such deals; How...
- Sizzling in the Spring. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Traders Magazine;Aug2001, Vol. 14 Issue 186, p48
Discusses the status of the initial public offerings market in the United States in 2001. Improvement in opening prices; Stock price of Kraft Foods Inc.; Earnings raised by Credit Suisse; Financial status of Merrill Lynch & Co.
- Stop the presses: SEC apologizes to Merrill for IPO delay. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/31/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the United States Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) issuance of apology for the delay it cause to Merrill Lynch & Co.'s planned first Internet initial public offering. Failure of lead underwriter, Neoforma.com Inc. to respond to last-minute questions from SEC which led to...