Hospitals Going Variable
- A Cook County Combo. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31906, p1
Reports that the Cook County, Illinois government is planning to sell $600 million of debt, packaged to include a blend of tax-exempt, taxable, fixed-rate, and floating-rate bonds. Loop Capital Markets and William Blair & Co. as underwriting team on the tax-exempt fixed-rate debt; Lehman...
- Treasury 2-Year Floaters Auctioned With High Margin of 0.041%. Lim, Yong // Bondbuyer.com;9/25/2014, p1
The Treasury Department Wednesday auctioned $13 billion of one-year 10-month floating rate notes with a high discount margin of 0.041%, at a 0.070% spread, a price of 100.054264.
- Revlon Unveils Buyback, Poised For Upgrade. J.B. // High Yield Report;4/26/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p5
Reports that Revlon Inc. initiated a cash offer to buy notes as part of a wider plan to cut interest costs and push back maturities. Steps to restore its balance sheet and lower its overall debt; Debt reduction program; Performance of the company's outstanding bonds; Speculation of an upgrade...
- Detroit System COPs, Hawaii GOs in the Spotlight. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32138, p7
This article reports that the Detroit Retirement System Funding Trust will sell $1.44 billion of insured taxable pension Certificates of Participation (COP) as soon as May 23, 2005 in what is expected to be the largest deal of the week. The structure will include $640 million of fixed-rate...
- Treasury to Offer $20B 91-Days, $20B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;9/17/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said Thursday it will auction $20 billion 91-day bills and $20 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Treasury to Sell 2-, 5-, 7-Year Notes. // Bondbuyer.com;9/17/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $29 billion seven-year notes on Thursday, Sept. 24.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p9
Presents a chart related to competitive note offerings in the U.S. as of February 17, 2005.
- Floating-rate note. // Essential Finance;2003, p142
A definition of the term "floating-rate note (FRN)" is presented. It refers to a bond with a coupon whose rate of interest varies in line with a market rate of interest such as the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR). It states that FRN is also called adjustable-rate notes which appeal to...
- Emirates bond upsized. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/12/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p21
Announces that a strong appetite during book building has influenced Dubai, United Arab Emirates-carrier Emirates Airlines to increase the size of its international bond issue in 2004. Price structure of its floating rate note issue; Diversity of the issuance; Factor attributed to boost in...