Looking up and looking ahead
- Market potential by category for 2007. // Furniture/Today;1/29/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p136
The article presents a research on sales potential calculated for each furniture in 2007 which shows that the amount actually spent is usually higher than the amount households plan to spend in the U.S. It is noted that households buy furniture and bedding throughout the year without making...
- August trading. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2005, Issue 5459, p34
Compares the sales performance of furniture industry on July 2005 and August 2004 in London, England. Growth of sales in July; Sales volume in August 2004; Average sales value for July 2005.
- Home sector sees further sales dip, says ONs. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2010, Issue 5711, p4
The article reports on the sales performance of the household goods industry including the furniture trade in Great Britain, in which, September 2010 revealed a two percent decline compared to the same month in 2009.
- Furniture contributes to household goods fall. // Cabinet Maker;7/31/2009, Issue 5648, p8
The article reports on the decline of the household good as revealed by the Office of National Statistics (ONS) in Great Britain. The decrease is due to the sales drop from furniture and hardware stores. ONS has further revealed that the sales volume for non-food stores were 2.4 percent higher...
- New features look at retail. // Furniture/Today;1/24/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the features of "Furniture/Today" such as a series of reports on home furnishings retailers and the e-Intent which provides online traffic at furniture Web sites.
- Tuesday panel offers look at 2011 business prospects. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/24/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p120
The author discusses the furniture and home furnishing-related events to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2011.
- Have news? Let us know. // Furniture/Today;5/24/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p2
The article invites papers related to furniture retail industry involving personal views, innovative ideas, and photographs with details regarding special features, collection name, and availability.
- Etailer plans to reinvent 'bricks & clicks' format. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, p16
The article reports that online furniture retailer Made.com has opened a showroom within its London offices in an attempt to reinvent how physical retail merges with e-commerce.
- High Design. // Virginia Living;Feb2010, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p15
The article offers information on the shop Modernicus located in Alexandria, Virginia that sells hip and functional mid-century furniture with high quality home furnishings from famous Danish designers including Hans Wegner, Kristian Vedel, and Finn Juhl.