- October Vietnam market expects more exhibitors. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;8/22/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p6
This article focuses on the International Furniture and Handicrafts Fair to be held from October 3-7, 2005, at the International Exhibition and Convention Center in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It will feature nearly 300 more booths than last year's market. Because the booths are only about 100...
- Irish design excellence. // Cabinet Maker;7/22/2005, Issue 5448, p8
The article reports on the introduction of an Excellence in Irish Design section at the Autumn Furniture and Home Accessories Fair at the Royal Dublin Society in Ireland. The fair will be held on September 11-14, 2005. The new section is part of the country's aim to become the center of design...
- Innovation in spotlight at Portugal's export show. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;3/14/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p48
Highlights the 2005 Export Home exhibition in Porto, Portugal. Aspects emphasized by furniture manufacturers and organizers; Number of exhibitors; Programs and activities.
- High Point: playing for time? Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;5/12/2006, Issue 5487, p12
The article focuses on the decline of the International Home Furnishing Market (IHFM) in High Point, North Carolina. The launch of the Las Vegas World Market Center has threatened the existence of the IHFM. Exhibitors and visitors now have a choice of events. Comments from visitors and...
- ICFF Grows Up. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;5/23/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p22
Highlights the 2005 International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York. Objective of the trade show; Programs and activities; Focus of the exhibitions and lectures on home furnishings design.
- Attendance drops at Quebec market. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;10/10/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p24
Reports on the decline in number of attendees at the 2005 Salon du Meuble de Quebec, a home furnishings exhibition in Quebec City, Quebec. Number of exhibitors; Factors that contribute to the drop in attendance; Remarks by David Fontaine, national sales manager for glider rocker/juvenile...
- High Point reviews its dates. Walsh, Charlotte // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2005, Issue 5459, p8
Report on the plan of High Point, North Carolina to change the dates of its bi-annual U.S. market, after the first Las Vegas, Nevada market proved so popular with exhibitors and buyers that some not return to High Point. Survey sent to exhibitors and buyers asking about changing the dates of the...
- November's diary. // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2005, Issue 5459, p33
Presents a calendar of events that lists furniture shows and exhibitions in the different countries from November 6-25, 2005. Participants of the MB Meubelbeurs Brussel in Brussel; Exhibitors of the Furniture Fair in Ljubljana, Slovenia; Showcase Classic Interiors in Moscow.
- Upholstery sources aim to kick-start new year. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;1/28/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 21, p106
The article reports that upholstery makers in Las Vegas, Nevada expect that the performance of winter furniture market will improve in 2008. They also hope that buyers will attend the exhibition at the Las Vegas Market because they will introduce more goods and programs than usual to generate...