An invitation you can't refuse
- Market mania. Ingram, Cinde W. // Casual Living;Oct2010, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p4
The author expresses her anticipation for the 2010 High Point Market furniture trade show and her reflections on the Casual Market expo held in September 2010. She mentions exhibitors' positive feedback for the Casual Market event and the increase in the number of orders from dealers. The higher...
- Buyers find value in accents, case goods. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;
The article informs that, according to case goods and accent furniture dealers, closeouts and deals are major contributors to the success of the furniture industry tradeshow "Tupelo Furniture Market," and also presents views of industry experts on sales and market trends of the trade show.
- OUR HOUSE. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2013, Issue 5849, p20
The article offers information regarding a 2013 in-house show hosted by case goods supplier Willis & Gambier Ltd. in Great Britain. The event highlighted the launch of three new ranges for the company as well as one new addition to the popular Originals collection. David Lane, the commercial...
- Largest Office Furniture Dealers. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/28/2003, Issue 323171, p11
Ranks the largest office furniture dealers in the Central San Joaquin River Valley, California according to the number of local employees as of November 2003. California Business Furnishings/Desk Chairs & More; Allards'; Ethan Allen.
- Caught in a trap. // Cabinet Maker;7/21/2006, Issue 5497, p12
The article reports on the complaint of furniture company Europe by Net to the European Union Competition Commission that Italian manufacturers discriminate against it. At issue is the business model of Europe by Net, which satisfies orders from Great Britain (UK), by purchasing products from...
- Talk. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2007, Issue 5565, p8
The article presents views and insights concerning having a legislation on when furniture retailers can have a sale as in other countries. According to Mohamed Hanif, owner of Regal Furniture, it would create direct competition with every other furniture company as soon as the sales period...
- MOVE PAST RIVALRIES. GARRINGER, ROGER W. // Casual Living;Mar2013, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p68
In this article, the author focuses on buyers and vendors in the casual living retail industry. He tells that buyers are pressured for higher margins and finding the best seller for the upcoming season while vendors in turn feel the pressure to sell. He suggests for buyers to look for a...
- Store launches new furniture brand. Mihailovich, Steven // Las Vegas Business Press;8/30/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the opening of the first retail outlet of Lane Home Furnishings in Henderson, Nevada. Plan to open two more stores in Las Vegas; Launch of a comprehensive marketing campaign to promote the brand; Sales of the furniture maker from dealerships and chains that carry its numerous lines.
- Unlimited Furniture licensing stores. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/12/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the business expansion of furniture retailer and distributor Unlimited Furniture to licensing store sector in Brooklyn, New York City in 2010. It mentions that the company embarked in the sector after its early success with specialized concept in some major metro markets....