Sales rose for all of 2004
- Monterey Carpets On Cue/Curtain Call. // Contract;May2004, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p28
Monterey Design Studio continues to strive for those timeless creations that will serve customers well. A stunning example is the styling of On Cue and Curtain Call. On Cue is a multi level loop, tip sheared, small scaled pattern that is densely constructed to accommodate demands of commercial...
- Sales fall again. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2003, Issue 5331, p4
Focuses on the business performance of furniture and floorcovering retailers as of April 2003. Percentage decline in the volume of sales of the industry; Indication of lack of growth across the retail sector; Average of the sales of the industry.
- Color and creativity set the pace. Sway, RoxAnna // Display & Design Ideas;Jul2004, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p56
The 2004 International Contemporary Furniture Fair sponsored by Metropolis magazine, opened in New York on May 15, 2004 and brought together around 500 exciting and innovative exhibitors from around the world. More than 18,000 attendees perused cutting edge designs in furniture, lighting,...
- 'Cross country. // Country Living;Jun2003, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p25
This article focuses on ideas for decoration including details of an antique shop selling unique French, English, East European, and Asian antiques, furniture, and accessories, in Collector's Bazar, a 4,500-square-foot emporium in Coral Gables, Florida.
- A Fresh Take on 20th-Century Style. // Architectural Digest;Apr2004, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p64
Features the Mantiques Modern furniture shop in New York City. Proprietors; Store design; Business information.
- Color Comes Out. Haberstroh, Melissa // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jun2011, Vol. 112 Issue 5, p46
The article features Melissa Jeffrey Home store, which displays a neutral, clean-lined environment with pops of bright colors in the accessories, floor coverings, and entertaining goods aimed at getting consumers thinking about how neutral their ways.
- Furniture and floorcoverings slow in December. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2010, Issue 5670, p19
The article presents a report from BRC-KPMG Retail Sales Monitor depicting a drop of sales of furniture and floor coverings in Great Britain last December 2009.
- Committed to craftsmanship. // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006 Supplement, p8
The article reports that energy and innovation are the essence of contemporary design and Great Britain is cultivating more than its fair share of talent. Plenty of this talent is being directed at creating vibrant furniture and accessories for this sector. The article speaks to three bright...
- 2nd Bograd's store opts for casual dress. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;6/13/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p20
Reports on the launch of Bograd's Fine Furniture's second store in Riverdale, New Jersey. Official grand opening of the store on July 10, 2005; Company's aim to present a broader range of products; Interior and architectural design of the store.