Book a winning event
- Let's have a real opening day in High Point, please. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;12/5/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p16
The article narrates the author's views on the International Home Furnishings Market Authority's recent vote to change the dates of the High Point market in North Carolina. He asserted that the rescheduling can affect compliance. He demanded that the practice of early shopping must come to an...
- A whole new day : When will market really start? Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;10/9/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p1
The article provides information on the High Point Market, known as the International Home Furnishing Market, the largest and most comprehensive exhibition of residential home furnishing in the world. The International Home Furnishing Center is encouraging buyers to attend in the new schedule...
- Events. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p8
Presents schedule of trade shows and exhibitions of interest to the furniture and house furnishings industry, compiled as of July 2004. The Manchester Furniture Show; FURNITEX; San Francisco Summer Market; Shenzhen International Furniture Expo; Aug Halo at Home; Tendence Lifestyle; Macef Autumn;...
- Make sure you're ready for the big event. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2005, Issue 5421, p4
The article presents the author's views about 'The Furniture Show.' The Furniture Show, this year for the first time features the catalogues for sister events Furnishing Accessories, Collection, Design Interiors, The Lighting Show and Soft Furnishings. To make the most of your visit to The...
- High interest. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;4/28/2006, Issue 5485, p23
The article presents information on the Furniture and Home Accessories Fair that was held in Dublin, Ireland, during March 26-29. The fair attracted more than 5,000 visitors. There was 53 first time exhibitors, including Fatboy, One Bravo, Atleve Aps and Lo-Lights. A strong Asian inspired design...
- Dallas Market Center Readies for New Temps. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Aug2005, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p12
Highlights the Dallas International Gift & Home Accessories Show, the George Little Management-organized temporary exhibition, held at the World Trade Center in Dallas Texas in September 2005. Programs and activities; Exhibitors; Contact information.
- More big names sign for the Housewares Experience show. // Housewares;Apr2006, Issue 197, p31
The article reports that more of the industry's top suppliers have confirmed support for the Housewares Experience, the new show at the Cranmore Park Exhibition Center in Soluhill, England on August 29-31, 2006. The confirmed exhibitors include Brands Home and Leisure, Dandylines and Dexam...
- Industry calendar. // Kids Today;Feb2005, p51
Presents a list of trade shows or exhibitions featuring companies from the furniture industry and trade of the U.S. from February to October 2005.
- show schedule. // Housewares;May2004, Issue 182, p34
Presents a calendar of events on different trade shows related to the housewares industry in Great Britain. Theme of the event; Venue of the event; Contact information.