Wade builds on success
- Brand delivers. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p4
Reports on the effect of advertising campaign on the sales of furniture retailer Wade Upholstery. Furniture models featured in the brand awareness campaign; Concept of the advertising campaign; Statement of sales and marketing director Nigel Hennigan on the benefits of the campaign.
- ACCOUNTS IN REVIEW. Zammit, Deanna // Adweek Eastern Edition;12/1/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 47, p18
Presents information on several advertising campaigns in the U.S. Names of clients; Budgets of the campaigns.
- Corporate CUs To Introduce New Ad Theme, Tagline. // Credit Union Journal;3/13/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p19
The article reports on the advertising campaign launched by the Association of Corporate Credit Unions (ACCU) in Dallas, Texas. According to ACCU, the advertising campaign is designed to promote natural-person credit union investments into the corporate credit unions. The theme uses "A Perfect...
- 'Las Vegas Stories' wins industry award. Mihailovich, Steven // Business Press: Serving Southern Nevada;10/18/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p2
Announces the award received by the "Las Vegas Stories" campaign as having the best overall marketing strategy in Nevada. Production costs of the campaign; Identification of the elements to a successful brand campaign; Views of executives regarding the matter.
- Analyse de l'effet des messages publicitaires grÃ¢ce au rÃ©seau d'associations. Kirchler, Erich; de Rosa, Annamaria Silvana // Recherche et Applications en Marketing (AFM c/o ESCP-EAP);1998, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p35
This article aims, on the one hand, to present the association network as a technique for mental representations collection, and, on the other hand, to present the usefulness of this technique for analyzing advertising effects through the example of Benetton's advertisements. The association...
- Can you feel it? Atherton, Sean // Campaign (UK);1/24/2014, p41
The article reports on the evolution of music within advertising. It is said that viewers need constantly innovate to challenge their ears in a cluttered ad break because of a more advertising-savvy and musically educated audience. Emotional response is said to be strongly linked to an...
- Taking Aim. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/26/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 17, p8
Reports on the poor performance of the joint advertising campaign of broadcasters in the U.S. for the upfront market, as of April 2004.
- THE SOLUTIONS OF CELEBRITY ENDORSERS SELECTION FOR ADVERTISING PRODUCTS. Junokaitė, Kamilė; Alijošienė, Sonata; Gudonavičienė, Rasa // Economics & Management;2007, p384
The billions of dollars spent per year on celebrity endorsement contracts show that celebrities play an important role for the advertising industry. Nowadays many companies choose to use celebrities as endorsers for their advertising campaigns. Use of superstars in advertising campaigns attracts...
- BEHAVIORAL EVALUATION OF ADVERTISEMENTS. Clow, Kenneth E.; Baack, Donald // Concise Encyclopedia of Advertising;2005, p13
The article presents an encyclopedia entry for behavioral evaluation of advertisements. It requires measuring some aspect of customer behavior such as sales, inquiries, volume of store traffic or the number of coupons redeemed. It is noted that test markets are used when a company examines the...