Wade builds on success
- Brand delivers. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p4
Reports on the effect of advertising campaign on the sales of furniture retailer Wade Upholstery. Furniture models featured in the brand awareness campaign; Concept of the advertising campaign; Statement of sales and marketing director Nigel Hennigan on the benefits of the campaign.
- ACCOUNTS IN REVIEW. Zammit, Deanna // Adweek Eastern Edition;12/1/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 47, p18
Presents information on several advertising campaigns in the U.S. Names of clients; Budgets of the campaigns.
- Corporate CUs To Introduce New Ad Theme, Tagline. // Credit Union Journal;3/13/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p19
The article reports on the advertising campaign launched by the Association of Corporate Credit Unions (ACCU) in Dallas, Texas. According to ACCU, the advertising campaign is designed to promote natural-person credit union investments into the corporate credit unions. The theme uses "A Perfect...
- BEHAVIORAL EVALUATION OF ADVERTISEMENTS. Clow, Kenneth E.; Baack, Donald // Concise Encyclopedia of Advertising;2005, p13
The article presents an encyclopedia entry for behavioral evaluation of advertisements. It requires measuring some aspect of customer behavior such as sales, inquiries, volume of store traffic or the number of coupons redeemed. It is noted that test markets are used when a company examines the...
- Analyse de l'effet des messages publicitaires grÃ¢ce au rÃ©seau d'associations. Kirchler, Erich; de Rosa, Annamaria Silvana // Recherche et Applications en Marketing (AFM c/o ESCP-EAP);1998, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p35
This article aims, on the one hand, to present the association network as a technique for mental representations collection, and, on the other hand, to present the usefulness of this technique for analyzing advertising effects through the example of Benetton's advertisements. The association...
- NEW CAMPAIGNS: UK. // Campaign;2/25/2005, Issue 9, p40
The article presents information from the media industry of Great Britain. Three TV and cinema spots, backed with print and poster work, send up famous films, including "Jules et Jim," and "Hitchcock's Vertigo." In each ad, one of a pair of characters goes to extreme lengths to ensure they don't...
- Hot Copy. Neuborne, Ellen // Adweek Magazines' Technology Marketing;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p22
Focuses on the advertising campaigns launched by Xerox Corp. to change the company's image and highlight the company's products and services which are not well know by customers. Advertising spending of the company in 2002; Description of the company's print and television campaigns.
- a touch of class. Stucker, Hal // Photo District News;Jun2004, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p34
Reports on the development of truthÂ® advertising campaign by the American Legacy Foundation. Objective of the campaign; Methods used; Remarks from Art Johnson of 3 Points Blue studio.
- New campaign: South-West of England. // Marketing (00253650);8/31/2006, p4
The article presents information on a new advertising campaign that features five couples of Great Britain. The purpose of the campaign is to promote off-peak tourism to the South-West of England focusing on the experiences of real visitors. The campaign is the part of a three year drive to...