- New member for Federation. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p3
Reports that bed manufacturer Thomas Stoddart has joined the National Bed Federation.
- ERCOL. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2012, Issue 5793, p29
The article offers brief information on several products related to bedroom collection from the company Ercol including Pinto, Savona and Paladina.
- Luxo. // Contract;Sep2004, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p38
This article presents information about the Arketto task lamp that is ultra-flexible and adjusts to virtually any user preference. That means the lightâ€” which is distributed via trough-shaped head with a built-in reflector, goes exactly where it's needed.
- New furniture is a top priority in Scotland. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p4
Reports on the results of a survey which found out that new furniture is more of a priority for people living in Scotland than anywhere else in Great Britain.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2002, Issue 5318, p5
Presents several furniture products. Design of the Orthomaster bed from the 2003 Healthcheck Collection of Airsprung; Features of the gothic style bed designed by Simon Horn; Range of the glass furniture from Greenapple.
- Fresh product on tap for Tupelo Market. // Furniture/Today;2/18/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p14
A list of new products in the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi is presented including those from ACME Furniture, AICO and Albany Industries.
- Harveys: The Furniture Store. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2012, Issue 5797, p14
The article presents news briefs related to the furniture industry including furniture and homewares retailer Achica's plans to launch a range of products under its own label, contract furniture manufacturer Connection has received certification of its membership of the Furniture Industry...
- Jay-Be shapes up 10 launches. // Cabinet Maker;07/23/99, Issue 5147, p3
Reports on furniture manufacturer Jay-Be's product launches that mark the firm's entry into Great Britain's table and chair market.
- Winners take risks. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p1
Urges furniture retailers and consumers to take risks with products in the market. Reluctance of retailers and consumers to cope with the changing trends; Suggestions to the retailers to convince the consumers regarding products.